The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s just about getting attention for a little while. I went on the Facebook groups, to punish myself for some illicit thoughts I had earlier in the day, and it’s all they’re droning on about. And my god, there’s some weirdos on there!
There really are some weirdos on there!!
And the amount that are saying about Leigh and having to edit on holiday and how it was unfair on him......he decided to do it!!! Why didn't they just tell their PAYG friends that they would take a break from daily vlogs while on holiday and they'd have a Disney series when they returned! Pouty- don't moan about having to do it when you made that decision yourself 🤷

Reactions: 15
But again this sympathy beg is all bollocks. Pouty has always gone to bed early and got up early as that's what he likes to do. It's also the only breathing space he gets from the toxic leech attached to his side. And daily vlogs don't only have to be what you do each day, they can be anything you want them to be.

Reactions: 12
I'm fed up with the poor poor overworked vloggers. :rolleyes: They have to do a bit of editing and then basically swan about for the rest of the day with a camera doing nowt. It must be a terrible life

• Haha
According to them it takes 6 hours to edit :ROFLMAO: Pouty said he is always up at 6am to edit on holiday and Prick said and we don't get out of the hotel till midday so miss so much
Pouty says we can't just sit and watch a film as we ilm we need to film for the vlog.....then Prick says in the next breath you only see 5% of our day
If your goanna bullshit it needs to be consistent

Reactions: 14
Nothing they say makes sense. If we only see 20 minutes ov their day why does it take 6 hours to edit? (Though I have no idea on editing)

Reactions: 7
Nothing they say makes sense. If we only see 20 minutes ov their day why does it take 6 hours to edit? (Though I have no idea on editing)
God knows what he edits cause it seems to me like they leave all the tit in 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pouty’s mental health would be a lot better
According to them it takes 6 hours to edit :ROFLMAO: Pouty said he is always up at 6am to edit on holiday and Prick said and we don't get out of the hotel till midday so miss so much
Pouty says we can't just sit and watch a film as we ilm we need to film for the vlog.....then Prick says in the next breath you only see 5% of our day
If your goanna bullshit it needs to be consistent
they don’t get out of the villa until 12 because Prick is hungover. Also, Pouty you have no job stop moaning about how it’s taken over your life, it’s not a job - it’s your choice you 🤡

• Haha
Ironically, they would probably produce better Florida vlogs if they weren’t stuck back at the room or the villa for half the day.

JFC - Just leave the vlogs for when you get home! I’m sure your Kerchingas will survive a week or two without new content.

Pouty’s mental health would be a lot better

they don’t get out of the villa until 12 because Prick is hungover. Also, Pouty you have no job stop moaning about how it’s taken over your life, it’s not a job - it’s your choice you 🤡
Pouty you ain’t got mental health you attention seeking twit

Reactions: 9
It's fairly accurate. Editing a 20 minute video with several clips and transitions takes about an hour. After that, the video needs to render, which takes roughly 2 hours, if the footage is 4K. Then the video must be uploaded to YouTube, which will take another couple of hours.
So, 4 to 6 hours is accurate.
That being said, they likely don't trim much and they certainly don't scrutinize the footage for quality.

You just leave the video to process though, the computer won’t cry if you’re not sat at it.

They are just full of tit.

• Haha
Also can depend on how much footage they have to go through. If they were clever, like the other Vloggers they’d do the filming and release it slowly when they come back. Also I wouldn’t count on pyre on income. The majority of ptteons are in the lower £5-10 per month level. What they used to do is increase to the £20 level when they went on holidays to get early access to the Florida flogs and then drop back down when TCGs got back. They used to announce it.

Reactions: 8
You just leave the video to process though, the computer won’t cry if you’re not sat at it.

They are just full of tit.
I've had video rendering crash after four hours. It doesn't need to be constantly stared at, but you definitely need to keep an eye on things.
That being said, it's not difficult, it's just boring.

Also can depend on how much footage they have to go through. If they were clever, like the other Vloggers they’d do the filming and release it slowly when they come back. Also I wouldn’t count on pyre on income. The majority of ptteons are in the lower £5-10 per month level. What they used to do is increase to the £20 level when they went on holidays to get early access to the Florida flogs and then drop back down when TCGs got back. They used to announce it.
out of interest, how many Patrons were there when you were a member?

If they have say, 150 patrons, and when they're not away let's say 130 on £5 and 20 on the highest, £125, that's still £3150pm. When they are away in Florida and raking it in, say 100 on £20, 30 on £5 and 20 on £125 would be £4600+ That's alot of money to spend a couple of hours of your day switching on a camera and editing. And if the paying sheep still pay the same for 3-4 vlogs a week, and they throw in a beggy live a week they will be lining their pockets even more.

Reactions: 10
Realy!! -a inspiration, a inspiration to what... how to build a cult, how to fleece as much as you can.... how to then turn it all around and fleece you more... poor us, this is hard work!!! No you pair of shits -hard work is getting up at 5am getting home at 12 midday- home school till 4 -cook dinner (proper from scratch) and maybe just maybe sit down at 9pm for an hour..... if those fuckers say once more ‘phew I’m going to go for a chill’ I’m going to loose my tit!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
H
out of interest, how many Patrons were there when you were a member?

If they have say, 150 patrons, and when they're not away let's say 130 on £5 and 20 on the highest, £125, that's still £3150pm. When they are away in Florida and raking it in, say 100 on £20, 30 on £5 and 20 on £125 would be £4600+ That's alot of money to spend a couple of hours of your day switching on a camera and editing. And if the paying sheep still pay the same for 3-4 vlogs a week, and they throw in a beggy live a week they will be lining their pockets even more.
Hi, I couldn’t say for sure as you don’t really know. But I think there were around 100ish on discord which would give you a good indication. But as I said they would have very few of any on that top tier but I do think that later they raised the tier that go you discord to £10 but that’s what I’d say the manly are on

Reactions: 6
I was just on the patreon page (Adam Hatton 81 patreon) , so I went on the prick and potty’s page and they’ve got the amount of patreons hidden, they’ve also just had a mail swap post 🤮

Reactions: 9
So...they’ve stopped daily slogging because it’s taking over their lives. I’m pretty sure they’ve said on more than one occasion that its about 5% of their day so it’s not actually invasive in any way.
They choose to film their holidays and edit everyday whilst they’re there because they got greedy. I watch a few Disney vloggers from the UK and they never film, edit and upload whilst they’re out there.
Each to their own, it’s their life so do what makes you happy but there’s no need for the emotional bullshit they just came out with.

You thought you could jump on the Disney bandwagon and make a living out of it but failed...The end

Reactions: 18
I’m literally speechless after watching their were stopping daily clogging. These two have sunk to new depths of self absorption and ego! Never seen such a click bait title and their newer vlog - our first non daily vlogg! Some of the comment from people! It’s not work it’s their choice!!!! If they don’t like it actually stop and get a proper bleeping job...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.