The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments under the vlog saying great, go and enjoy this lovely life you've created (er what?) and spend more time together. They spend 24 hours a day together as it is, they're joined at the hip!! Someone says take time for yourselves and relax. Have we been watching the same vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Their channel has been very slow to grow, they have half the subscribers that Sophie & Dave have, not good.

What I want to know is what their Patreons are now paying for?

I recently noticed their Facebook pages have also been getting much less interaction.
That’s coz they ban & block everyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a kick in the guts to Nicky and all the other moderators, and all the KERCHINGAS that set up events and watch parties etc, when they said they don’t have anyone who helps (or words to that effect) !!!
They don't organise in any of it and they rarely take part, i think they have lost a lot of patrons recently and think its because they aren't putting enough effort into it(rather than the truth that the pareons have probably woken up to who they truly are)

Reactions: 9
Leigh, your whole life is clickbait!! I assume we are the 0.01% who swayed you to end daily vlogging.

Ahhh an achievement 🙌🏻

Reactions: 15
Ah has their little bubble burst?

How awful for them, poor things 😂😂😂

There’s nothing under his name on companies house as he’ll be operating as a sole trader, there’s no way he’ll want personal info public 🙄

Reactions: 13
I think they are coming across more and more unrelatable each passing day and a third lockdown has proven that. Which in turn has drawn more traffic to here and I guess if they're not careful if patreons find here they will actually wake up and there goes the paycheck

Reactions: 12
I think they are coming across more and more unrelatable each passing day and a third lockdown has proven that. Which in turn has drawn more traffic to here and I guess if they're not careful if patreons find here they will actually wake up and there goes the paycheck
If you google The Lodge Guys the 4th search result is tattle so im pretty sure plenty have come over here by now

Reactions: 11
Good luck to whoever wins that box full of stuff once they reach 20,000 subscribers. Leigh will no longer be journaling so their sheep won't want the journal and stickers and it'll be full of dust where it's been sat there for a few years.
And dead moths....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s nothing under his name on companies house as he’ll be operating as a sole trader, there’s no way he’ll want personal info public 🙄
Exactly, they won't make the mistake of registering another company again with the info publicly available. Sole trader from now on, keep it all under wraps so they can keep us guessing on what this new business is. But I think we've already worked out, Nick's doing contract IT work and they're renting out some property.

Can you imagine having them as landlords 😳
I’d rather sleep on the streets.

so I wonder how many of their patrons will now stop paying as I’m not being funny £100 per month for a discord chat room with people you are now probably friends on Facebook with isn’t really worth it.

Reactions: 12
Well it's no loss to anyone who sees through their :poop: They've realised that the 🐑 money pot will end if they don't focus more on Patron/discord. And their relationship has been toxic for ages. You'd hope that they have finally had a lightbulb moment of conscious and realised how low their behaviour has been, preying on the lonely and vulnerable and clickbaiting the death of a "friend", calling their paying "friends" pigs etc. Let's see.

There are ex Patreons on here

Reactions: 7
Exactly, they won't make the mistake of registering another company again with the info publicly available. Sole trader from now on, keep it all under wraps so they can keep us guessing on what this new business is. But I think we've already worked out, Nick's doing contract IT work and they're renting out some property.
Yeah could be - if so, must be some form of consultantancy or IT work like you say, as if he was to occur any debt from the business, he will be personally liable trading as sole trader rather than the 'protection' from forming a ltd company & the business being liable

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.