The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Mr Taxman has been sending them letters, is it coming up to doing your taxes time .... maybe a big bill looming!!!

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Mr Taxman has been sending them letters, is it coming up to doing your taxes time .... maybe a big bill looming!!!
HMRC have started sending letters checking the credentials of those that claimed self employment relief......if these two claimed that they will be in a lot of trouble, they would have received it if they claimed their business closed due to cCovid or their income was effected, its clear from Youtube that their income hasn't been impacted by Covid as their 'job' now is making Youtube videos and their business closed in January 2020 before the pandemic

Reactions: 9
Saddest part is I honestly think if they did hit financial problems they could ask their patreons for money and some would actually do it! It’s crazy!

So just watched the last vlog. Clickbait to those on here
OMG can they stop talking over each other, so rude and you cant hear them ( not really an issue)
5% of nothing equals nothing
All that waffle about missing out when on holiday, they could have done it differently if they had thought about it.
Another non essential journey to macdonalds for an apple pie

Reactions: 12
Have been doing some digging, pretty sure they have reopened their business using a nominee shareholder so their names don't go public but get the LTD protection . Bit obvious ( NC- Prick, LS- Pouty C- nominee director Stephen CARMAN) old company was NCLS (NC- Prick LC - Pouty) Their Youtube planned fame went down the pan with Covid and the have gone back to the day job and reduced vlogging to get away with it as we won't see their every day

1614428721780.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
🔎 🔎 Even so something does not add up. They've just spent days plugging that other music channel, book clubs, journal clubs, cooking clubs and whatever other tit. Of course they can't rely on you tube to sustain their lifestyle of meal boxes, holidays. spend spend spend on the flat, new fads, booze and so on. But why are they still prostituting themselves out for their Patrons with faux friendship if it isn't serving them in some way?

Reactions: 6
Have been doing some digging, pretty sure they have reopened their business using a nominee shareholder so their names don't go public but get the LTD protection . Bit obvious ( NC- Prick, LS- Pouty C- nominee director Stephen CARMAN) old company was NCLS (NC- Prick LC - Pouty) Their Youtube planned fame went down the pan with Covid and the have gone back to the day job and reduced vlogging to get away with it as we won't see their every day

View attachment 458140
Wonder if Stephen Carman is a patreon, wouldn’t bloody surprise me with them pair!

Reactions: 5
🔎 🔎 Even so something does not add up. They've just spent days plugging that other music channel, book clubs, journal clubs, cooking clubs and whatever other tit. Of course they can't rely on you tube to sustain their lifestyle of meal boxes, holidays. spend spend spend on the flat, new fads, booze and so on. But why are they still prostituting themselves out for their Patrons with faux friendship if it isn't serving them in some way?
I think Patreon money is their ownly guranateed income (beside rental income) at the moment. They know if they have X amount of patreons they will be paid X per month. Youtube and any other contracting income can't be guaranteed or known how much will be received month to month. Which is they the effort is going in to try and pull in as many of the lodge fans as they can. The huge majority just watch on youtube but if they plug all these things people want to be involved in their patreon income will increase

Wonder if Stephen Carman is a patreon, wouldn’t bloody surprise me with them pair!
Possibly or a professional (of this find is correct of course).....the registered business address has 130 other businesses registered there

Reactions: 7
🔎 🔎 Stephen Carman is a director of Nobull Communications with the same registered address as NCLSC. A google search says

"Nobull is a lively PR, events and social media agency that prides itself on the talent of its people, its tenacity to achieve results, creativity and expertise in communications. Here at Nobull, that's what we're good at - communicating - with the media, bloggers, through the social networks, and our clients."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:mad:There is an image on their other IG (the (underscore) lodge (underscore) memes) with an image of Prick where he says

"When someone leaves a mean comment... I'm about to end this man's career" :mad::mad:

Vile vile vile narcissists, ...be kind and we appreciate every comment do you you lying thieving :poop:s?

For anyone without IG, and just in case Prick asks whichever cult member who runs this page to remove it. Im sorry but all of those PAYG friends are narcissists and horrible to the core behind the fake smiles, you would have to be to be 'friends' with these two. You are the company you keep

1614436800874.png

• Wow
  • Angry
My god Nick really does think he’s “ Tommy Rock” when in real life he’s just “ Tom Pebble “ !!!

• Haha
I honestly thing they are cowards and would run a mile from a proper confrontation or challenge.

Reactions: 13
Am I missing something with all this stopping daily vlogs?!
They’ll post Monday, Wednesday and Friday and possibly Sunday but we’ll film the in between days too and have longer vlogs to show on those days as a result!
So you’re still filming every day, your editing will be just as long patching the videos together etc. It doesn’t make sense to me.
Just do a weekly/weekend edition like Mr David and Mr Ian if you need your life back etc! Very odd!

Reactions: 10
Am I missing something with all this stopping daily vlogs?!
Think it’s just about getting attention for a little while. I went on the Facebook groups, to punish myself for some illicit thoughts I had earlier in the day, and it’s all they’re droning on about. And my god, there’s some weirdos on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 458140
I don't think you can be part of a ltd company without having your name officially attached to it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.