Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I used to work in a hotel and met too many 'Nick and Leighs' in my time. They are classic users/spongers who think they know everything and everyone else is wrong and they want compensation and they want it now. I started watching the vlogs in lockdown starting with their trips and couldn't believe what I saw. They complained at the hotel about a data breach and got upgraded, they accused a server of stealing, they lost their camera and tried to blame Universal. I dreaded people like them because they have no conscience at all and will get a minimum wage employee who desperately needs the money fired when they know they are just exaggerating to get compo. Then I saw that poor guy trailing along behind them while they ignored him so much that even though I knew nothing about them at the time I suspected immediately that he was not a friend let alone a close friend that you go on holiday with. Poor guy latching onto these. I hope post-covid he can get out and make some real friends and save his money.

Their business closing doesn't surprise me. I have a family member who went into the Amazon selling thing too and did very well to start with but it isn't a stable longterm business because of the competition and the fact that Amazon themselves will do everything they can do to compete with you and send your would be customers to their own brand products.

When I first stumbled on them I thought they were self made millionaires who had retired well and were just vlogging out of boredom. Now in their defense they never say that but they talked so much about the 10 years of hard work, owning several properties, flying upper etc made me think that way. Then when I saw the constant money grubbing and penny pinching I got suspicious. Having read through this forum I think they are in no position to retire early. The accounts of the business were not good, the lodge is a money pit with yearly fees and then having to replace the lodge after X years. They own the apartment bought in cash I assume. The house is worth a nice sum but I don't see the money there for 2 child free men to retire 20 years early and live well for the rest of their lives. I'm guessing the plan is to shake down these Patreons and live off that and the rent from the house.

I think they will jump on another 'fad' rather than try to build a traditional business. They will try to take Youtube for every penny but they are likely to get caught up in MLM, another internet selling platform that has poor long term prospects, flipping properties ......They will also do it together which is not a good idea imo. They can't go to a hardware shop without the two of them tagging along like mother and infant. In my opinion, they will never grow as people until each learns to have their own lives and jobs and interests.

And PS I can't be the only one who learned a lesson from these guys. Some mornings I think if only I won the lotto I'd never work again and then I see these 2 men in the prime of their lives at home every day looking unhappy, unfulfilled and bored and it looks like a very depressing and empty way of life to me. I have definitely learned that even if I never had to work for money again I would have to do something voluntarily because I would go stir crazy living the LG's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Thanks to @Swamber for the thread suggestion with the most likes.

And well done to KindLady, Millyve and Evilhex who summed this pair up beautifully with:

"Kerchinga friend thieving, public deceiving, vlog underachieving, subscribers leaving, 6pm EVERY evening"
"We got hacked and our money stolen, welcome to the life of being a Patron"
"The Thieving Bastards"

Here's a summary from the last thread too

Two middle aged scammers who befriend the vulnerable and con them into paying a monthly sub to be their PAYG "friends". If you stop paying you are ditched immediately. The Bodge Guys do nothing properly, are self absorbed, don't work and own 3 or 4 properties, yet scrounge and beg off others who are too stupid to realise what they are up to. Narcissistic, ungrateful, vain and insincere hypocrites, they fat shame each other and their followers. Run about all over on countless non essential trips, yet won't do a weekly shop in a supermarket, taking up slots as they are just plain selfish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Emmy79

VIP Member
Probably, even tho the Misters don’t have as many subscribers or views, I think P & P are quietly jealous of them as the Misters are more entertaining, much nicer people in general and TRUE Disney fans not just VIEW/KERCHINGA pretend fans!!
They really should be jealous!
Like you said, Mr David and Mr Ian are genuine people who have a laugh with and at each other but not in the vile way TCG do, they are just nasty shits! You can see how much they care for each other too!
It is amazing that every weekend we watch one or two vlogs from The Misters, it's just them, on their sofa, chatting and eating yet they are so much more entertaining than the Caravan tits!

Reactions: 23

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
Everyone needs to watch Mr David and Mr Ian instead, they are just in a different league, unlike this pair, Mr D and Mr I's love for each other, family, friends, Disney, Florida, DLP, LA etc just shines through everything they say and do. Unlike Narcissist Prick and Beggy Pouty Mr David and Mr Ian are 2 very humble people who are just so grateful for everything they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pop!91

VIP Member
Someone earlier mentioned Mr David and Mr Ian, has anyone seen the vlog they put out today?!

Turns out They were having a tough time with their parents being ill for the last year, but have they been milking it and using it for views?! Of course not.

Can you imagine P&P in this situation (not that I would wish that on anyone!) - and imagine the click bait!

• Heart

Evilhex

Is it just me that thinks it’s fucking disgusting that the use the news of a neighbour at the lodge parks passing as a click bait title.

Bravo you couple of fuck nuggets just when I thought you couldn’t stoop any lower you do this. You really are a couple of vile disgusting parasites.

swipeup

VIP Member
Pouty has become quite find of Teriyaki sauce recently too.......nearly a while bottle of his Bao buns the other day 🤢
Excuse me...I think you mean teranyaki.

Also can we talk about toasted currant teacakes. Winds me up so much when Prick calls them that. They're not bloody toasted when you buy them so they're just currant teacakes. Then you toast them, and they become toasted currant teacakes.

Put some toasted currant teacakes on the Tesco order. Oh I didn't know Tesco were toasting stuff now before they deliver it to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

markinhyde74

I think the problem with the vlogs in the last few months is Nick and Leigh enjoy the adulation from their patreons so they feel they are in the company of "friends" hence all the BS no one wants to see - gratuitous groin shots OTT affection - in the same way a film star believes their hype the boys have felt they are in the same remit - trouble is they are not, they are no Tim Tracker they are no experts on Florida and the parks they are simply opportunists out to make a few quid - the lodge is lovely the apartment looks like a NCP car park - its amazing everyone on here know where the titanic mill is and where their apartment is therein - i read on here about the stealing of someone's shopping - a Superdry bag with a top? i located the video and the two of them justifying why it was not theft - these two haven't gone bad they were rotten to the core from the start - vile people no longer doing daily vlogs - do us a favour don't do any - the lockdown is more pleasurable than one of your video's.

Reactions: 20

Discolights

VIP Member
As if they are giving up daily vlooging because it’s too much work editing and making thumbnails. Thoughts are with you guys. I work 12 hours a day and have 4 children, but phew, them thumbnails, I don’t know if I could cope making em.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

NoseyMare21

Hello, so I never comment but I need to get all the things that annoy me it off my chest 😂

-The crap knife that Nick the chef uses!!! I can’t cope with it
-The way he has to change every single recipe to put a shit twist on it 🤮
-“things like that”
-bare feet - it’s vile. If you don’t like slippers wear flip flops or socks at least! Going in the bathroom etc in bare feet 🤮
-IBS claims. Stop eating and drinking shite and give your stomach a rest!
-being tight! It’s not a nice trait, I’m all for being sensible with ££ but it makes me squirm especially when they’ve in Florida going on about the price of things or not wanting to spend a penny in gift shops etc! What’s the point in going away!
-The way they speak about their nieces. They may be different off the videos but it’s not nice to see.
-Sharing food!!! Eat a full portion of food and then you won’t have to snack on crap and send your stomach west!
-The Florida obsession! Don’t pretend you’re Disney vloggers. We all know you’re not 😂
-wanting the flat to be identical to the caravan! I don’t get it at all!

That’ll do for now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

EmJane86

VIP Member
So...they’ve stopped daily slogging because it’s taking over their lives. I’m pretty sure they’ve said on more than one occasion that its about 5% of their day so it’s not actually invasive in any way.
They choose to film their holidays and edit everyday whilst they’re there because they got greedy. I watch a few Disney vloggers from the UK and they never film, edit and upload whilst they’re out there.
Each to their own, it’s their life so do what makes you happy but there’s no need for the emotional bullshit they just came out with.

You thought you could jump on the Disney bandwagon and make a living out of it but failed...The end

Dotty1980

They really should be jealous!
Like you said, Mr David and Mr Ian are genuine people who have a laugh with and at each other but not in the vile way TCG do, they are just nasty shits! You can see how much they care for each other too!
It is amazing that every weekend we watch one or two vlogs from The Misters, it's just them, on their sofa, chatting and eating yet they are so much more entertaining than the Caravan tits!
I adore Mr David and Mr Ian the lodge guys have not got a patch on them

• Heart

Nicola_S1985

Prick will have an only fans account soon 🤣🤢
Picture the scene (unless you’re eating)...Prick in nothing but a chefs hat thinking he’s shit hot, shaking like a shitting dog from his alky shakes and his pisshead eyes glowing red...anyone gonna sign up? 🤣 ...they could always put Pouty on there too, plenty of ppl out there with a hairy body fetish! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So prick and pouty not doing daily vlogs anymore I wonder if there content going to be like mr d&i weekend vlog ?
Probably, even tho the Misters don’t have as many subscribers or views, I think P & P are quietly jealous of them as the Misters are more entertaining, much nicer people in general and TRUE Disney fans not just VIEW/KERCHINGA pretend fans!!

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
A page dedicated to Family in his journal. Claiming family doesn’t have to be just blood related, no Leigh, they can be people that pay you money to be friends with them. They’d not be in your journal if they were just friends, and don’t pay you for it.
Family means so much to them that they didn’t even bring his sister into their home for Christmas Day (you were allowed one day) bearing in mind it was her 1st Christmas without her partner and the girls with their dad!! I understand his sister couldn’t go to her parents because of their dads operation, but dear lord you wouldn’t have let them be alone!!! I wouldn’t anyway, they managed to click n collect non essentials and out for snacks etc so don’t even say the were following the rules !!

Reactions: 17

swipeup

VIP Member
All the comments under the vlog saying great, go and enjoy this lovely life you've created (er what?) and spend more time together. They spend 24 hours a day together as it is, they're joined at the hip!! Someone says take time for yourselves and relax. Have we been watching the same vlogs?

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
So their idea of variety is having something different on their toast, using different tea cups and sitting on the opposite side of the sofa...exciting bastards!
Don’t forget having 2 slices of toast instead of one!! They’re wild!!

So their idea of variety is having something different on their toast, using different tea cups and sitting on the opposite side of the sofa...exciting bastards!

And fancy forgetting to go work to meet someone...what a way to run a business, no wonder they’ve had to start again!
I wonder if the person he was supposed to meet wrote a strongly worded complaint email, can you imagine if roles had been reversed and it was Nick who’d been let down, he would have demanded either discount or job done for free he would have been fooooooominnnnnn!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha