The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the dark haired one looks gormless and stares when people are talking almost like English isn’t her first language and she’s processing what someone is saying. They fit in well with prick and pouty, all got an IQ and personality like sand paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think Emma is the decision maker in that relationship, like Prick is for the twats. Big wife is the brawn, Blonde wife is the brains.. although that’s probably overstating it. Anyone changing their holiday for one that’s going to be hugely more expensive and shorter isn’t picnicking with a full basket of sandwiches.

• Haha
Yeah I think Emma is the decision maker in that relationship, like Prick is for the twats. Big wife is the brawn, Blonde wife is the brains.. although that’s probably overstating it. Anyone changing their holiday for one that’s going to be hugely more expensive and shorter isn’t picnicking with a full basket of sandwiches.
Especially as they're going in September too.

Reactions: 3
When they go in September they’ve got one of their sisters along with them too, wonder how the sister feels about sharing her Florida holiday with the lodge cunts

Does someone want to tell Prick you can get Driscolls in Asda 🤪
When I saw that, I knew I recognised the packaging, lol.
He's an arse.
---
Just checked and the TUI flights go into Melbourne. There was one this morning that departed at 9.45 from Manchester
It's not long landed ( hark at me tracking a flight like Prick )
Awaiting with bated breath for a "They're here" picture of the four of them at the airport.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When I saw that, I knew I recognised the packaging, lol.
He's an arse.
---

It's not long landed ( hark at me tracking a flight like Prick )
Awaiting with bated breath for a "They're here" picture of the four of them at the airport.
He’s just so out of touch with the real world.

Reactions: 5
Even worse that they changed their holiday under the advice of the gormless, jug eared Pouty.

Maybe they are decent, regular people but the way they've attached themselves so thoroughly to these two con men is enough for them to be in my bad books for life.

And the big one looks like Fred Flintstone. That Range Rover probably has no floor in it so she can run it along the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And here we have it, the reason they can't pick the Wives up from the airport ( if it's today they've gone )
So predictable, gotta get another Stacey Carrots level us friend.
Screenshot_20240603_185454_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240603_190004_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And here we have it, the reason they can't pick the Wives up from the airport ( if it's today they've gone )
So predictable, gotta get another Stacey Carrots level us friend.
View attachment 2972450

View attachment 2972467
Jesus Christ. The desperation.

I watched a bit of that Katie’s house moving vid. Boring AF. Then I watched a bit of her in a park. Boring AF. Has the husband got a big job in Florida or something? Is she another Lazy Max?

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ. The desperation.

I watched a bit of that Katie’s house moving vid. Boring AF. Then I watched a bit of her in a park. Boring AF. Has the husband got a big job in Florida or something? Is she another Lazy Max?
I believe her husband is a pilot.

Reactions: 4
So Nick is already wearing his JP t-shirt when they were all supposed to be wearing them the same day at parks?!
The smelly fucker wears clothes multiple days running all the time.

bleeping hell, that's a right motley line up at Celebration. Looks like they're all on a day release.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking when they was going through all the t shirts they are taking.

we should have had a bet on which lucky t shirt will be worn for the whole 16 days

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.