The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder where they have parked up the tin can while they are sniffing out bazza and buzzer might be worth a trip over to the caravan park to have a looksee if anyone is local, can you imagine the meltdown Prick would have if we got hold of the reg, it would be legendary up there Will Smith at the Oscars
---
Im sure you can buy a yearly Costco membership.

not seen lady Sarah for a bit I hope she's ok x
as long as you have a VAT registered business which these 2 will have you can get a membership, i agree hope Lady Sarah is ok
---
Im sure you can buy a yearly Costco membership.

not seen lady Sarah for a bit I hope she's ok x
as long as you have a VAT registered business which these 2 will have you can get a membership, i agree hope Lady Sarah is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They do live up north, where housing is a lot cheaper, and have no kids, so only themselves to spend it on.
I cba checking but it could be a older model? because they've hid the reg...

(unless they don't want anyone to know when the next MOT is or if it's taxed) which I doubt

Reactions: 2
I had a feeling they would purchase APs at universal. They’ll probably buy a day pass for one of the Disney parks.
what does he mean about there being no savings on the preferred pass? You get 10% discount on all food and merch at all universal owned stores/restaurants. I guess, come September we can expect them doing horror nights then, any excuse for them to parade the black lipstick. And as universal is my preferred playground, I guess I’ve defo got more chance of spotting them mincing around during this trip!

• Haha
Absolutely no point showing a picture of the range rover. But this is the day after showing that muppets ford mustang.

Funny you never see a YouTuber knocking around in a ford fiesta do you

• Haha
think they have a personalised reg for the Range Rover… {blank} I0 EMM it ends. It’s on an ig photo
I think blonde wife is manager level at Lidl or Aldi… not sure what the salary would be. Range rovers are notoriously bad cars in terms of breaking down and just being shite in general, people like these two simpletons just buy it cos they think they’re mint, and oh typical it’s a white Range Rover 🙄 what a shock

Reactions: 3
Yep and lately they are all up each others arses (maybe literally)

Im sure there will be one big meet up with them all discussing how they are oppressed as YouTubers.

Reactions: 4
when the group becomes too big, there’s jealousy and competition, someone is fighting for alpha male status… all good things come to an end. I can see a massive blow up and fall out amongst this particular group.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't think the creeps care or get jealous of others car's/house's ( they just get fomo with Disney rubbish)

but I think the butch wives have a jealous streak, the dick measuring ( vagina) car pic for example.

And they fact they have the fancy expensive sausage dogs, why not get a dog from a home or just a mongrel puppy

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming they’re going on the Virgin cruise if they’re best buds with Ben and David now 🥱

The Disney wives on their trip reveal said a week at dockside actually works £20 more expensive than a weeks all inclusive in Turkey. Really girls ? All inclusive includes your food and drinks where Orlando you need to add on all your food and drinks and park tickets. Sorry DW do your maths and see if week in Orlando works out cheaper in the long run than the Al inclusive holiday. Let me know DW when you have worked it out 😂😂 they must use the same calculator as Pilot Prick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Disney wives on their trip reveal said a week at dockside actually works out £20 cheaper than a weeks all inclusive in Turkey. Really girls ? All inclusive includes your food and drinks where Orlando you need to add on all your food and drinks and park tickets. Sorry DW do your maths and see if week in Orlando works out cheaper in the long run than the Al inclusive holiday. Let me know DW when you have worked it out 😂😂
They’re not very bright 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.