Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy79

VIP Member
The face of an utter cunt who can’t even raise a smile with the love of his life and his new besties
---
Oh for the love of god there’s some fucking weight in that boat. 6 peas in a pod
What......himself?
---
Where have these pics come from?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
And why when they buy food and say its overcooked or not hot enough do they not take it back. You wouldn't pay that amount of money over here and if it wasn't right just carry on eating it. Well I certainly wouldn't.

josh anderson

Chatty Member
Exactly. End of the day they are just like the frauds. Flaunting the cash and up there arse.

Guess the test will be how soon does patreon start

Lifeisgood

Today's slog was filmed on May 20th just so we can keep track of how far behind they are ;)

Pouty's computer shows the date at 29 mins.

Have to laugh at all the fuss over Lee getting a Jurassic Park t-shirt before going over as they are too cheap to buy one in the parks

Also, I thought Hagrids was available in the early entry, the problem is it sometimes has issues and doesn't open right away, but pretty sure it is still open and available for rope drop

Smithy73

Looks like the Wives are heading out today or tomorrow. I wonder if, after reading here, the twats will find time in their busy schedule to go and pick them up?
Cue pic on Insta of all four of them at the airport.

ETA Do we know which airport they're flying from as there are no Tui flights today from Manchester?
Just checked and the TUI flights go into Melbourne. There was one this morning that departed at 9.45 from Manchester

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
So they went about four days before the Wives and staying an extra two after they were supposed to come home. Or they went six days before and are coming home same day as planned on their original eight day booking.
I recon they definitely went the 6 days before the wives

Fatman74

I'm actually quite enjoying chinny mcChin face Shawn and his bit rather than these 2 wombles of cockmiester

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
Is the Jade they were talking about in the vlogs the other day “Girl up North”? The one who is going to Orlando for 4 weeks with the partner called Alex? If so, that’s the first time they have mentioned her for a good while. They’re such fickle fuckers
I'm thinking it must be a different jade

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Meet Sue. Sue was the lady who prior to moving to Florida lived in New York. She was "therealbritsofNY" and always had her comments read out with an extra special "Hi Sue" added. No one else had that, unless you lived in America. When the twats went to NYC there was never a mention about "our friend Sue" as they realised that she didn't live in NYC but NY State. I'd like to think that she actually lived as far north as you can get and probably ten minutes from the Canadian border lol. She was no good to them there was she?
FF to now, Sue now lives in Florida, and she's not just "our friend Sue," she's "our lovely friend Sue"
Hmm, funny that!🤣 So predictable.

View attachment 2975374
---

They did, they've posted footage at the airport.
Is that Sue between drunken Vera and her in the pink?

I thought it was a bloke from the dinner table in a previous pic

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I've had a look at the end at what the total is. I won't spoil it but I say bullshit! I can't wait to watch it to see how he got to that figure.