Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
They do live up north, where housing is a lot cheaper, and have no kids, so only themselves to spend it on.
I cba checking but it could be a older model? because they've hid the reg...

(unless they don't want anyone to know when the next MOT is or if it's taxed) which I doubt

Reactions: 2

sick_note

Blonde Wife, how old do you reckon? I thinks she looks late 40’s, not helped by having one of those mouths that looks like she’s got no teeth in. Big Wife looks the younger of the two.
Younger than the Lodge Girls, and yeah Victor does look younger. Had a snoop at Erics FB profile, who is from Barnstaple.

LoujD

Wonder if the DW are sat at home now thinking you know what if we hadn’t of changed the Turkey holiday we would still have another week left, and then think of the Turd guys who are still out their on holiday ! Wise up Disney Wives, hope this has opened your eyes to these two dickheads
They were only going for a week to Turkey!

hels52

VIP Member
Prick won't allow Pouty to buy some new swim shorts, as his hasn't got the drawstring on them, as they cost money, so instead bullies him into buying a shoe lace to tie about his shorts to hold them up. Yet prick can go spend 31 dollars on smelly scents, as it's Disney smells.

Why does Pouty allow this to happen, it's always what Prick wants, whatever he wants to do, they have to do exactly that.
He does not see that it’s abuse and man child lets it happen cos he is scared

• Haha

sick_note

I defo think one of them has dipped in the lady pond (used to think Nick was the more likely one) however someone on here posted an early vlog featuring Sazzle and Lee was all over her like a rash 🤢
Bean " It were alright and thanks Shazza, but I'm not sure its for me, but then again........"

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
They can only claim back their VAT if they only use the van for business purposes (which seems a stretch) and are VAT registered and you can only register for VAT if you provide a VAT-able supply. Which as far as I can tell, they don’t. So I don’t know how they are fiddling this one. 🧐

I am guessing they meant vehicle/road tax rather than VAT - they could get away with the van being part of their 'business' - vlogging is their game, van life is part of that - Assuming they are trustworthy and registered as self employed I would imagine they are claiming all sorts of expenses.

Smithy73

Just for curiosity can anybody remember how much that other Taylor motorhome was on sale for, the one that they rented for Cornwall