Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RebelUtd

VIP Member
The Disney wives on their trip reveal said a week at dockside actually works out £20 cheaper than a weeks all inclusive in Turkey. Really girls ? All inclusive includes your food and drinks where Orlando you need to add on all your food and drinks and park tickets. Sorry DW do your maths and see if week in Orlando works out cheaper in the long run than the Al inclusive holiday. Let me know DW when you have worked it out 😂😂
They’re not very bright 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3

florida1011

Chatty Member
think they have a personalised reg for the Range Rover… {blank} I0 EMM it ends. It’s on an ig photo
I think blonde wife is manager level at Lidl or Aldi… not sure what the salary would be. Range rovers are notoriously bad cars in terms of breaking down and just being shite in general, people like these two simpletons just buy it cos they think they’re mint, and oh typical it’s a white Range Rover 🙄 what a shock

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Re the van, and where they were building it. People kept saying it was at the Wives place. I never thought it was and this is why.
Different brickwork and where the twats went, there were windows and i think a door at the side of the house, and next door too.
*Assuming this is parked on the Wives driveway.
Screenshot_20240603_124119_Instagram.jpg

RebelUtd

VIP Member
I’m assuming they’re going on the Virgin cruise if they’re best buds with Ben and David now 🥱

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Bazza had 14 days on his invoice
So they went about four days before the Wives and staying an extra two after they were supposed to come home. Or they went six days before and are coming home same day as planned on their original eight day booking.

Eta, I'm going by their original eight day holiday.

Last edited:

DeakyBlinderz

And that’s not allowing for every day living expenses. Household bills, Etc.
They must have debt. I can’t see YT bringing in masses or the rent each month. They will have tax to pay on their income. Something just doesn’t add up. And living in their static caravan that will be losing money each year and the ground Rent going up. Nope, either we are missing something they do have debt. Do they clear their Credit Card that gets them all the points allegedly, for companion flights and premium or first class seats, every month? I can’t see it myself.
A few years back now someone was on there tiktok/Instagram comments calling them the lotto winner guys and kept commenting on other comments saying they had won the lottery. Probs a load of shite but the way there throwing money at that van who knows