Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Yeah I think Emma is the decision maker in that relationship, like Prick is for the twats. Big wife is the brawn, Blonde wife is the brains.. although that’s probably overstating it. Anyone changing their holiday for one that’s going to be hugely more expensive and shorter isn’t picnicking with a full basket of sandwiches.
Especially as they're going in September too.

Reactions: 3

Emmy79

VIP Member
I was just watching an L&S vlog from Christmas 2023 where he went on the Starflyer at Icon park. He wasn’t allowed to film with his own camera despite having a chest mount. Any video had to be done on the parks own cameras which were safety attached to riders with park equipment. Then they charged $5 for the video clip. Perfectly reasonable given the possible safety implications of a camera being dropped.
But when P&P went on that ride I’m sure they filmed it on their own camera because I remember Prick was saying he couldn’t hold on properly because the one hand had the camera. So they must have smuggled their own camera into the ride to avoid paying $5. Absolute dicks.
I think the rules have changed since Prick rode and filmed it as twat face Del from Get Binky filmed himself on it too a few years back

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
They've got a personalised number plate for van fml well it's going to be something that no one knows cos we all know theor initials and they won't use the tlg

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
The costs with these dirty scrounging twats is irrelevant when others are paying.
Really can't make sense of there spending habits, they'll blow a shit load of money on crap and waste a fortune on things such as cushions, curtains, and loads of other things they discard, break or never use.
They'll then make a massive fuss over something for a few pounds and drive hours get £5 back from B+Q, I think the wasted money is maybe Patreon and the few quid they whine about is possibly there own money (rental income, etc).
Rat faced pair of grifters..
---
Awwwww, bless.
Baby needs his nap...

View attachment 2993554
They really are precious!! 😂 😂

• Haha

Smithy73

Wonder if the turd guys are heading home today ! I will be surprised if they are, they will drop the Disney Blokes off at the airport and wave them off, let’s wait for a picture on the Disney blokes Facebook page (oh I have been blocked so can’t see lol)

Bungalo

You can claim back VAT in part or whole depending on what the item is used for - I imagine they will claim everything back on all their camera/videoing equipment and I would imagine they claim back on household/lodge expenses as being their work base- but if they can prove that they only use the van for business use ie only go on 'holiday' to vlog then they could claim all VAT back. If they go out and about in it for a jolly or just to do their grocery shopping but don't vlog, then that is private use and they could only claim back part
---

Unfortunately I just think he is clueless and has no idea what he is talking about, which makes them look even more shady. Neither of them are masters of the English language.
They can only claim back their VAT if they only use the van for business purposes (which seems a stretch) and are VAT registered and you can only register for VAT if you provide a VAT-able supply. Which as far as I can tell, they don’t. So I don’t know how they are fiddling this one. 🧐

PJones

VIP Member
What bargain did they get for DC?
---
We’re not paying for parking in September as someone we’re with will have a pass! There you have it folks! Freeloading, grifting tight arse wankers! Why should we pay when someone can pay for us and we use them like every other idiot we latch onto. Just unbelievable unaware comments from baldy.Tossers.
---

SO! It’s so hot n cosy,let’s play spot the wanker in sunglasses.
I thought they had annual passes for universal and disney?

sick_note

On finding a Nespresso machine Leigh says "the only thing with Nespresso is your don't know what they are. How do you know?" Or words to that effect.
Well Leigh, see those words on the silver foil, that's what that coffee is. Easy. The thing with Leigh is that the only coffee he knows are Americaaaaanoooo, Flat white and Cafe olé* Bloody ignorant.

* Yes, I know it's Cafe au Lait but he says it like the Spaniards say olé

View attachment 3007543
Yeah what a prick, surely us friends could have put the right or Wiki Nick

PJones

VIP Member
so they’re in islands today with the wives and all 4 are wearing matching Jurassic park tees (nerds) and they’ve been in line for velocicoaster (currently about 135 minute wait)… doesn’t blond wife hate fast rides. I actually can’t wait for pricks reaction to riding it!! It’ll knock his eye bags right off. Makes me piss how they’ll stand in line for every ride when they’re with the wives cos they don’t wanna get FOMO but if they were alone they wouldn’t ride a single ride unless it was a walk on.
I think she has been challenged to ride VelociCoaster. Last time it was Tower of Terror