The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what these people get out of associating with TLG. Ok, they may get a few new subscribers initially, though this will drop off as they get in their own groove and people watch them for themselves. It’s not as though TLG are as generous as those who host them. I hope Bazza and DW do phase them out. Especially with the way they treated Barry and Maxine’s place, if it were me, I’d drop them now, for that alone.
I would go to the lodge and tit in his kettle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has the Turd guys gone to Europe yet. It’s nearly end of June and they said they were going for 10 weeks. Bearing in mind they go to Florida September so if they haven’t gone yet how are they going to fit in 10 weeks. Also didn’t the Turd guys says they had to be back for Vera ???! That Europe trip will be scaled down to just Disney Land Paris for 2 weeks

Reactions: 9
#55 Lucky queens with their upgrades and freebies, kings of lying, no if buts or maybe‘s

Reactions: 8
Nick always gets drawn in lol. I've stayed at the Radisson a few times over the years and I get upgraded every time.

Nothing to do with being a VIP. They upgrade you because it's an airport hotel and it's like £200+ per night!! The place is always half empty.

Not many people will want to spend twice as much as others nearby for a hotel for the night.

Reactions: 6
Wank guys blogs, up breakfast, in pool moan about heat , Go celebration , moan about heat, Go walmart or Target, moan about heat meet girls, moan More about heat , being tired , about que, rides heat and repeat daily till Home then moan about cold

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up with The Bazzas vlog, they all leave the Disney Wives outside of Magic Kingdom as they don't have Disney park passes and it was too expensive to buy. But wasn't we told by Prick and Pouty that they wasn't getting Disney parks this trip, yet they was ahead of the Bazzas. How did they get in, if they haven't bought passes.

Maxine is very house proud. I can picture her face watching that video on preview a week ago. Bulldog licking piss off a thistle wouldn’t even cover it. Then their next video has DW as new besties.
Not so subtle message from the Bazza's to P&P to wind their necks in?

Reactions: 11
I noticed in Bazzas vlog when they went to Sebastians for lunsssssh Prick was wearing his travel day t-shirt......I bet he hadn't washed it, just a spray of fabreeze and Lynx Africa
---
Just caught up with The Bazzas vlog, they all leave the Disney Wives outside of Magic Kingdom as they don't have Disney park passes and it was too expensive to buy. But wasn't we told by Prick and Pouty that they wasn't getting Disney parks this trip, yet they was ahead of the Bazzas. How did they get in, if they haven't bought passes.
They were all at the entrance but no one went in. They got off the boat from Wilderness Lodge to get the monorail to the Contemporary.

You can see in the background Vicki holding onto the gates posing for a photo

Reactions: 5
I noticed in Bazzas vlog when they went to Sebastians for lunsssssh Prick was wearing his travel day t-shirt......I bet he hadn't washed it, just a spray of fabreeze and Lynx Africa
---

They were all at the entrance but no one went in. They got off the boat from Wilderness Lodge to get the monorail to the Contemporary.

You can see in the background Vicki holding onto the gates posing for a photo
Oh that's explains it then, I'm not clued up on all things Florida and Disney, that makes a bit more sense then. But wouldn't of put it past them to just leave them outside whilst they went in though.

Reactions: 7
Because they lie... all the time

Reactions: 4
The couple they went to Sebastians with, Susan and Colin. Was that the us friend Susan that went out the day before the twats?

TLG are so awkward when they’re not in control of the filming!!
Leigh was like a completely different person on Bazza's vlogs. Just standing there like a prize marrow, no gurning or pouting to the camera. Why do they stop their on camera persona just because Bazza's doing the filming. Very strange.

Reactions: 12
Leigh was like a completely different person on Bazza's vlogs. Just standing there like a prize marrow, no gurning or pouting to the camera. Why do they stop their on camera persona just because Bazza's doing the filming. Very strange.
Pouty will hate the fact Bazza doesn't use soft focus on his camera and you can clearly see how haggard the Lodge dwellers actually are!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s classic social inadequacy, Freud would have a field day with these two.

Reactions: 5
Best behind the scenes of Pouty I’ve ever seen is the JoJo vlog when they were at Epcot he was like Rick’s little brother just tagging along!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
twit cam ( after a flight from Manchester ) Vs Bazza cam ( two or three days before coming home )
#filterfilterfilter and Prick wearing the same tee shirt.

Screenshot_20240622_210324_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240622_210057_YouTube.jpg

---
I still can't believe the Bazzas took the wives to the airport, Bazza actually said the twats messaged them to say it was raining back at the house. In a way, the girls had a nice few hours before the flight. Time with the Bazzas, they seem to enjoy eachothers company. A meal at Millers and a drink elsewhere. If Prick had taken them, they'd have been dropped off about six hours before the flight, remember the parents and Batty B and hubby?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Wank guys blogs, up breakfast, in pool moan about heat , Go celebration , moan about heat, Go walmart or Target, moan about heat meet girls, moan More about heat , being tired , about que, rides heat and repeat daily till Home then moan about cold
I also love how they moan about parks and shops being too busy..........like they aren't tourists also 😂🤣😂

Tourists not thinking they are tourists is one of my pet hates - like pretentious arseholes that want to "eat and go where the locals go" piss off ya wanks

• Haha
  • Heart
10 seconds into the travel day vlog "absolutely toons of planes there". bleeping bald moron.

Also their flight was at 130pm so why did they need to stay at the hotel at all? They wouldn't even have had to get up that early to drive there from the caravan. Just pissing more money away like it's water to them.

Prick was wearing that grey tshirt for the travel day, the day before that, and in Bazzas video later in the holiday? What a scruffy bastard. He must stink!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.