The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm abit behind....but what a crock of tit. A free vip upgrade including breakfast after only 1 stay...duck off pencil neck. I work in hospitality and can categorically confirm that depending on company etc that you need at least 10-15 stays MINIMUM to be considered for an upgrade and even then it's dependent upon availability. Just tell the truth for once...you bleeping well paid for it.... And Leigh...what a wet lettuce...taking a change of clothes cos bazza said its hot....how many times you been..so really you should know it's going to be hot.....and " I'll power through universal" I honestly wanted to power my fist through his pouty sucken eyed face....ARSEHOLES
He has not herd of a washing machine which the bazzas have.

Reactions: 5
So Bazza the nonce ended up taking the Disney blokes back to the airport and no sign of prick and Lee. Great friends you’ve got there guys utter wank Staines

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The idiots doing the dancing at the bazza,s house and crawling all over the sofa,d be pissed right off,hope when bazzas pay them a visit they jump all over their furniture,.perhaps I'm getting old🤔but that just seemed disrespectful.

Reactions: 14
Just a thought with the fake free upgrade
Do anyone remember when they went to Florida with
Nicky? And the bleep guys had that Charlotte girl showed up to the hotel and the reception told
Her where they bleep guys room was and prick kicked of about it btw it was planned by them so the hotel ended giving them a free night stay what I can remember and maybe they got a free upgrade that how they now claiming for

Reactions: 7
Just a thought with the fake free upgrade
Do anyone remember when they went to Florida with
Nicky? And the bleep guys had that Charlotte girl showed up to the hotel and the reception told
Her where they bleep guys room was and prick kicked of about it btw it was planned by them so the hotel ended giving them a free night stay what I can remember and maybe they got a free upgrade that how they now claiming for

I thought they were just moved to an upgraded room at the time?

Reactions: 8
Imagine them two sweaty bastards all over your new couch in their clothes they have had on for nearly 24 hours.

• Sick
They didn’t even take the wives back to the airport the Bazza’s did and they talked them into swapping their trip!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They didn’t even take the wives back to the airport the Bazza’s did and they talked them into swapping their trip!!!
I know it was not for them to extend the Bazza’s hospitality, but it seemed really rude to persuade the wives to change their holiday to coincide with theirs, then extend their own trip, bag free accommodation for themselves only and then not even drop them off at the airport!

• Angry
I wonder if behind the scenes there was a falling out, as the wives were full on every day yet Prick & Pouty couldn't cope with it.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 3009004
When I saw Prick’s knees on that flight I was honestly aghast, I re-wound and watched it 4 times. He should get some self respect and cover them up until they’ve been moisturised. I guess they pull attention away from the eye bags 🤷‍♂️
I think it was the pre pre pre travel day or some bullshit vlog. I saw Prick kneeling and it appeared like his knees were all dry, but also calloused and puffy, I wouild have thought Pouty would need the calloused knees?? As for those wankers crawling over the settees, I'd batter them , or humiliate them. Everything would need to be deep cleaned after those scruffy dirty bastrds had been there

I wonder if behind the scenes there was a falling out, as the wives were full on every day yet Prick & Pouty couldn't cope with it.
It will be interesting to see the vlogs from both as the DW were up and out early. I suspect they didn't see the twats until much later. I doubt the twats went shopping with them.
Probably just turned up for the food

I think it was the pre pre pre travel day or some bullshit vlog. I saw Prick kneeling and it appeared like his knees were all dry, but also calloused and puffy, I wouild have thought Pouty would need the calloused knees?? As for those wankers crawling over the settees, I'd batter them , or humiliate them. Everything would need to be deep cleaned after those scruffy dirty bastrds had been there
It’s outrageous they did crawl over the furniture, and to actually film it. And when you consider they put throws over their furniture when ever anyone comes to stay. And they would NEVER have anyone stay in their homes whilst they were away. The Bazzas should dump them. I’m surprised at Maxine countenancing it, to be honest.

Reactions: 10
The Bazzas should def dump the lodge twats. As annoying as Bazza and Mrs Bazza can be, Bazza has worked pretty hard and earned the things he has. Meanwhile these lazy twats slither over their things and generally take the piss. They use people (look at Sazzle, Nicky and Charlotte) and haven’t lived in the real world for years!

Reactions: 17
The Bazzas should def dump the lodge twats. As annoying as Bazza and Mrs Bazza can be, Bazza has worked pretty hard and earned the things he has. Meanwhile these lazy twats slither over their things and generally take the piss. They use people (look at Sazzle, Nicky and Charlotte) and haven’t lived in the real world for years!
I just watched the Bazza’s latest, I don’t normally watch them, but I quite liked the “our favourite couple” joke so decided I would. They seemed to enjoy the Disney Wives company more than the Lodge Guys, it felt more natural. That dinner at Sebastian’s with the Lodge Guys and other randoms looked excruciating for all involved. Lodge Guys didn’t even look like they were attempting to speak to the new couple.

Anyway yes I also hope they drop them, I thought there was some mocking of them this time so maybe, just maybe..

Hopefully if given the choice next time they would house the Wives free of charge instead of the freeloaders. You know, someone who is deserving. Someone who work hard to make it out to the place they love. A couple who would genuinely be grateful to be allowed to stay and more than likely treat the Bazzas to something very special to show their appreciation and thanks. Not a jar of bleeping pickle and a pack of biscuits.

Would certainly leave the caravan dwellers in a bit of a predicament. They are happy to drop people on a whim but Bazza has something none of the others have to offer so would be seething on the inside but trying to play it cool on the outside.

Reactions: 13
I just watched the Bazza’s latest, I don’t normally watch them, but I quite liked the “our favourite couple” joke so decided I would. They seemed to enjoy the Disney Wives company more than the Lodge Guys, it felt more natural. That dinner at Sebastian’s with the Lodge Guys and other randoms looked excruciating for all involved. Lodge Guys didn’t even look like they were attempting to speak to the new couple.

Anyway yes I also hope they drop them, I thought there was some mocking of them this time so maybe, just maybe..
I know this isn't going to happen as they've just had a pool but I'd love it if the Bazza’s announced that they are downsizing to a one bedroomed apartment. The twats would probably drop them then. 🤣 Oh well, at least they'd have Katie and Sue who moved from New York.

I don’t know what these people get out of associating with TLG. Ok, they may get a few new subscribers initially, though this will drop off as they get in their own groove and people watch them for themselves. It’s not as though TLG are as generous as those who host them. I hope Bazza and DW do phase them out. Especially with the way they treated Barry and Maxine’s place, if it were me, I’d drop them now, for that alone.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.