The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These fuckers should be paying us 20 quid to watch them,not earlier just the pain staking act if watching them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another free upgrade, (Which they've clearly paid extra for) once again a bigger car in Florida after only paying for a smaller car. King of free upgrades, us normal folk would love just one free upgrade in life, these twats get multiple everywhere they go.

Surely they paid something towards their keep at the Bazzas? I’m sick of seeing that jar of pickle and two packets of digestives,
So maybe that’s the payment? Bazza and Maxine are very generous to hand their house over for a fortnight.

Another free upgrade, (Which they've clearly paid extra for) once again a bigger car in Florida after only paying for a smaller car. King of free upgrades, us normal folk would love just one free upgrade in life, these twats get multiple everywhere they go.
They are Karens and unfortunately Karens mostly get all their own way as it's not worth the bleeping hassle of people working in the service industry to confront them (you have seen how they talk about people who don't pander to them)

they will continue to get upgraded and better than they pay for.

shame but that is defo how the world works 😔

Reactions: 4
Hahaha I’ve been blocked by bazza! I thought he liked a bit of humour? Must have had prick on the phone fuming. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look pouty your pouty mouth is so stupid looking your close to 50 not 20 you look like an absolute tool licking your lips pushing lounge to the side then pouting. It's really not a good look..act your age..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely they paid something towards their keep at the Bazzas? I’m sick of seeing that jar of pickle and two packets of digestives,
So maybe that’s the payment? Bazza and Maxine are very generous to hand their house over for a fortnight.
Prick probably let Big Bad Bazza have a reach around while Pouty watched as payment for been allowed to stop

• Haha
  • Sick
Still telling bare face lies about the Radisson upgrade and what’s betting they’ve paid $35 a day extra for the GMC !!!

You can tell he is telling lies from the start cos he mouth moves

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I'm abit behind....but what a crock of tit. A free vip upgrade including breakfast after only 1 stay...duck off pencil neck. I work in hospitality and can categorically confirm that depending on company etc that you need at least 10-15 stays MINIMUM to be considered for an upgrade and even then it's dependent upon availability. Just tell the truth for once...you bleeping well paid for it.... And Leigh...what a wet lettuce...taking a change of clothes cos bazza said its hot....how many times you been..so really you should know it's going to be hot.....and " I'll power through universal" I honestly wanted to power my fist through his pouty sucken eyed face....ARSEHOLES

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_3922.jpeg

When I saw Prick’s knees on that flight I was honestly aghast, I re-wound and watched it 4 times. He should get some self respect and cover them up until they’ve been moisturised. I guess they pull attention away from the eye bags 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.