The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twats must be fuming that the wiiiiiives have got a vlog out first.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rick said they were going home early coz they’d been partying for 5 days, I thought they were only going out 4 days before the wives!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm on the look out now...freeport or junction 32 is close to me...oh the utter joy if I ever bump into them
---
Good lord...Nora n Maureen will be flicking their ancient beans at him on that treadmill

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rick said they were going home early coz they’d been partying for 5 days, I thought they were only going out 4 days before the wives!!!
I think they went out on the Thursday which was 5 days before the wives and they stayed for 14 days, they can’t lie straight in bed them two! X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They must've not counted travel day when saying 4 days.
On yesterdays vlog prick said they were going out 2 days before which again is a bare faced lie, they couldn’t go back to the wives house because they had their batteries to sort out even though they had 2 full days to do it!

Reactions: 5
I actually feel sorry for Prick if he's got be seen next to that bald headed nonce using an umbrella at Universal, what a tragic man baby he is...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm on the look out now...freeport or junction 32 is close to me...oh the utter joy if I ever bump into them
---
Good lord...Nora n Maureen will be flicking their ancient beans at him on that treadmill
His little pigeons were in full bouncy, bouncy mode!! on that treadmill, which, BTW, has made an appearance after Tattlers mentioned it's not been seen for a while!!
---
Okay, so at what part in the video did they say they were cancelling Florida?!
When they went to Spoons for another cheap discounted lunch, they said they nearly canceled coz of the heat!! but they didn't mean it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was it just me or did their piercing high pitch squeaky and screechy 13 year old school girl voices go into over drive on the last vlog??? omg talk about pathetic.. I think the lodge girls will be coming out as trans soon be great for content :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
These guys get more girly the more excited they get, frigging morons
loud-noise-762345.jpg

---
I actually feel sorry for Prick if he's got be seen next to that bald headed nonce using an umbrella at Universal, what a tragic man baby he is...
5c7e0defb09c07f4c192c01c0c4c6a57.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apologies for the close-up but do you think the ‘flying low’ was on purpose? It was very dramatic, lifting the leg up and crouching down to speak into the camera. I do wonder if it was intentional!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies for the close-up but do you think the ‘flying low’ was on purpose? It was very dramatic, lifting the leg up and crouching down to speak into the camera. I do wonder if it was intentional!!
Well we have commented about 'little leigh's' new activities in the office... seems he got sidetracked to zip up after 'editing'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m going to do a just giving page for pouty and his sore arm! Is he for real???? Does nothing and the one thing he does hurts him! FFS this bloke is living in a fantasy world. Best not ride on his new scooter then or he’ll be in bits or lift coffee cups. 🙄

• Haha
They should be on their way to DLP now, I'm watching the vlog with the Dolce Gusto machine in it, they said after a couple of days home from Florida they'll be off! They were back on Thursday.
Prick! Pouty! Where are you?
Can't wait to see them in Sinky Terry (Cinque Terre)🤣

• Haha
They should be on their way to DLP now, I'm watching the vlog with the Dolce Gusto machine in it, they said after a couple of days home from Florida they'll be off! They were back on Thursday.
Prick! Pouty! Where are you?
Can't wait to see them in Sinky Terry (Cinque Terre)🤣
I don't think they have left yet.....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.