The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. End of the day they are just like the frauds. Flaunting the cash and up there arse.

Guess the test will be how soon does patreon start

Reactions: 3
Exactly. End of the day they are just like the frauds. Flaunting the cash and up there arse.

Guess the test will be how soon does patreon start

That's always my acid test - as soon as a vlogger starts with Patreon, they're on my tit list

Reactions: 9
I watched it this morning, although just in the background so wasn’t paying 100% attention. But I did not see them discuss cancelling Florida.

Seems like you are not the only one - blink and you will miss it 😂

1718707383182.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems like you are not the only one - blink and you will miss it 😂

View attachment 3001432
Pointless clickbait title given the fact that you posted it after you came home, the group members and those who have Instagram will have seen your posts from Florida.
---
They've been quiet on Insta, must mean one thing...the shitshow has begun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
doesn't help when the thumbnail pic chosen was not the point they were talking of cancelling, so kind of easy to see how so many people missed it!

their viewing numbers have been the same for years, and yes travel day vlogs get a boost in views, for the most part they are not a thriving channel on the up. They are stagnant living of charity donations through patreon

The dickheads will get a shock when they get to DLP in the shitmobile......you no longer have access to the showers or toilets there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
doesn't help when the thumbnail pic chosen was not the point they were talking of cancelling, so kind of easy to see how so many people missed it!

their viewing numbers have been the same for years, and yes travel day vlogs get a boost in views, for the most part they are not a thriving channel on the up. They are stagnant living of charity donations through patreon
Said the same before. It’s very static. For every new sub they get they must lose one.

Reactions: 8
reposted on their IG stories from an account called “successful female mindset” 🙄
Pretty certain that’s just glorifying Lee-Ann’s “every day is best” quote, right?! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They’re posting old vlogs on Facebook. Clearly trying to send people to the back catalogue. Desperate much?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody know if they have started this 10 week tour of Europe in the tin can yet ? My bet is they haven’t as they know the tin cans not going to make it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
They’re posting old vlogs on Facebook. Clearly trying to send people to the back catalogue. Desperate much?

Looks like they are running out of new content and scratching around to stay relevant

1718777540628.png

one of the comments, lets see if they answer this one 😂

1718777624570.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.