The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pouty must be in his element nowadays, Nick wanders off to watch a bit of Hallmark or some other shite in the main bedroom, meanwhile Leigh's off to pummel his plums to twinks on hotmale.com, door slightly open to ensure he can hear the pigeon tittied weasel coming so he can hastly alt-f4 his computer.

I can imagine it was quiet frustrating beating his meat in the living room being watched by every tom dick and harry.. It'd also explain why nick wanted the silver reflection stuff on the bedroom windows too.... dirty boys.

I can imagine Bazza made sure he plastic wrapped the mattress when they came round just in case the 'spooky ghost' visited

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the privacy stuff on window is because bean is dressing up as a woman for Nick to have sex with

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wondered what the twit hat’s reminded me of!
Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber 😂 . Are they seriously doing the amalfi coast in the van? Have they seen how steep it is? And how tight the roads are? I’m off to get the popcorn ready 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber 😂 . Are they seriously doing the amalfi coast in the van? Have they seen how steep it is? And how tight the roads are? I’m off to get the popcorn ready 😂
Amalfi coast in the van … he crapped his pants in Cornwall 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#55. Europe is beckoning. But what I'm reckoning is they both need sectioning

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber 😂
. Are they seriously doing the amalfi coast in the van? Have they seen how steep it is? And how tight the roads are? I’m off to get the popcorn ready 😂
My boyfriend said exactly the same......hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Amalfi coast in the van … he crapped his pants in Cornwall 🤣🤣🤣
There is no way they are going to get that van round the Amalfi cost/Amalfi drive - expect that to be scrapped.

At least they are now starting recognise they simply do not have the time to go to all the places they initial said they would. They still will not be able to complete their pared down version in the 10 weeks.

Reactions: 6
There is no way they are going to get that van round the Amalfi cost/Amalfi drive - expect that to be scrapped.

At least they are now starting recognise they simply do not have the time to go to all the places they initial said they would. They still will not be able to complete their pared down version in the 10 weeks.
Gotta get back to Floreeeedaaaah!

Reactions: 4

I was shocked when Prick was saying the initial 8 weeks may need extending to see everything, then Pouty quickly said ‘if it takes 10 weeks, it takes 10 weeks’… does he not realise how unrelatable that sentence was to the ‘average Joe’!

If that doesn’t wake the sheep up and question why they’re funding their lifestyle, then I don’t know what will

Yeah they can apparently flip from 8 weeks to 10 weeks without any consideration for the “other stuff going on” that we apparently never see in the 4 days they don’t vlog in a week.

Reactions: 15
#55. *mumble* USB light, Don't look at the screen... I'm editing, I'm editing... I'M EDITING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this got deleted from the group, I never seen the comments though, so wonder what happened
Screenshot_20240616-124422.png
Screenshot_20240616-123935.png

Reactions: 3
#55 leighvil‘s in his ‘office’, Prick needs to knock, no time for editing, searching for cock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19