The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the wives travel day. The girls went home to Nana at 10pm, the butch ones stayed in Disney Springs till late.

Blonde Wife, how old do you reckon? I thinks she looks late 40’s, not helped by having one of those mouths that looks like she’s got no teeth in. Big Wife looks the younger of the two.

Reactions: 2
Blonde Wife, how old do you reckon? I thinks she looks late 40’s, not helped by having one of those mouths that looks like she’s got no teeth in. Big Wife looks the younger of the two.
Younger than the Lodge Girls, and yeah Victor does look younger. Had a snoop at Erics FB profile, who is from Barnstaple.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the wives travel day. The girls went home to Nana at 10pm, the butch ones stayed in Disney Springs till late.
That's because the wives actually love Disney and haven’t just jumped on a bandwagon! They also only have a week so want to cram in as much as possible!

Reactions: 8
I
That's because the wives actually love Disney and haven’t just jumped on a bandwagon! They also only have a week so want to cram in as much as possible!
I don't mind the wives....at the moment.

Other than their weird sucking up to TLG, they at least do work for their holidays, have no problem 'treating' each other eg Emma treated Viki to the lounge at the airport as a surprise(without having to ask each other for permission) and show affection to each other, they eat properly with no food shaming of each other and do seem genuinely excited about being in Universal/Disney

Were as TLG constantly food shame each other, do not show any real enthusiasm for Disney and I cant see either one of them 'treating' the other to anything as a surprise- prick is far too controlling with money and organisation for that to happen

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I

I don't mind the wives....at the moment.

Other than their weird sucking up to TLG, they at least do work for their holidays, have no problem 'treating' each other eg Emma treated Viki to the lounge at the airport as a surprise(without having to ask each other for permission) and show affection to each other, they eat properly with no food shaming of each other and do seem genuinely excited about being in Universal/Disney

Were as TLG constantly food shame each other, do not show any real enthusiasm for Disney and I cant see either one of them 'treating' the other to anything as a surprise- prick is far too controlling with money and organisation for that to happen
I totally agree with this, although I can't believe this is their third trip away spending time with the Lodge Knobbers and still haven't seen through them!

Reactions: 6
"We almost cancelled Florida"

But you didn't, did you? No, because fomo is a very real thing with these two. Plus, they HAD to get Katie and Sue recruited properly asap.

I've not watched it so I've no idea why they almost cancelled. #clickbait
View attachment 2998069
Their expressions are saying- let’s tell our mugs, sorry patrons, that we nearly cancelled Florida, even though we wouldn’t countenance such a thing, just to stir things up!
bastards!

Reactions: 7
I am just annoyed that TDW didn't watch the second drone show as they said they would watch with TLG and don't want to go back on that even though they went to bed early even after arriving 5 days earlier to 'get used to the time change'
Knowing the show can get cancelled for various reasons and only being there a week, I wouldn't risk missing it. Especially as it is ending before they go back out in Sep

I watched it this morning, although just in the background so wasn’t paying 100% attention. But I did not see them discuss cancelling Florida.
was it was when they were in Weatherspoon's and they were talking about it being 90+ degrees in Florida and Nick in the background wittering 'we nearly cancelled 5 times, we nearly cancelled 5 times', then leigh was saying they had done Vegas and California in 40 degree heat so they would be OK - so that was the whole 'drama' and as near as they got to 'canceling the holiday' :rolleyes:

was it was when they were in Weatherspoon's and they were talking about it being 90+ degrees in Florida and Nick in the background wittering 'we nearly cancelled 5 times, we nearly cancelled 5 times', then leigh was saying they had done Vegas and California in 40 degree heat so they would be OK - so that was the whole 'drama' and as near as they got to 'canceling the holiday' :rolleyes:
Yeah some clickbait tit like that and posed shots of them waiting for the wives

Reactions: 4

I would say the blonde one is 49 and yes she looks gummsy and the bloke one is around 42

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Almost had to cancel his membership to a few naughty websites more like.. christ the way he flipped back when Nick walked in, I thought he was gonna get 'wankers whiplash'
Wankers whiplash🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I am just annoyed that TDW didn't watch the second drone show as they said they would watch with TLG and don't want to go back on that even though they went to bed early even after arriving 5 days earlier to 'get used to the time change'
Knowing the show can get cancelled for various reasons and only being there a week, I wouldn't risk missing it. Especially as it is ending before they go back out in Sep
I would have watched it,lodge guys would have fucked them over and watched it if shoe was on other foot.they are selfish people who only look out for themselves or if there is something in it for them.fair weather friends is how they come across.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Emma is 38. Shocking I know, but they’re both late 30s. Makes them even weirder for wanting to knock around with two queers in their late fifties.

• Wow
  • Haha
Exactly this. They went early “To get accustomed” to the time change.
But yet they’re in bed before 9pm???

What a pair of boring bastards.

Emma is 38. Shocking I know, but they’re both late 30s. Makes them even weirder for wanting to knock around with two queers in their late fifties.
I suppose it’s because they’re safe, I actually don’t mind them apart from their obviously dubious friendship with prick and pouty, they’re 100% more genuine than the other 2

Reactions: 12
I suppose it’s because they’re safe, I actually don’t mind them apart from their obviously dubious friendship with prick and pouty, they’re 100% more genuine than the other 2
They blocked me on Facebook as there was a picture of prick on there and I jokingly
Said bloody hell it’s Peewee Herman lol blocked within 2 mins, think they are just as bad as the turd guys now, did used to like them but gone into the Turd guys ways now with blocking people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Prick is only upset with the PeeWee Herman reference because he was caught wanking, almost like pouty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.