The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they can apparently flip from 8 weeks to 10 weeks without any consideration for the “other stuff going on” that we apparently never see in the 4 days they don’t vlog in a week.
2 weeks in Orlando followed straight away by 10 weeks in Europe. Vera coming to stay with them as soon as they get back. So that’s 3 whole months away with only about 3 days spare between them getting back from Orlando and then heading back off again. It really is incredible how they have the time to do their alleged ‘secret jobs’ isn’t it? There’s lots we don’t see that they do off camera apparently. Please pray tell what that actually is as it clearly ain’t actual bleeping work. My boss is very understanding but I’m sure if I suggested travelling the world for 3 months with my laptop it would be met with a firm ‘no bleeping chance! (followed by lots of laughing)’ I’m happy to hazard a guess that every single one of us on this forum would also not get this agreed to. Absolutely no issue for them though. Anytime they want, as many times as they want.

It’s quite telling when Pouty says the word ‘job’ it has a completely different meaning to how a normal person views a job. On the last slog he said they had a couple of jobs to do that day. One of their jobs was to buy a new knob (no jokes please) and fit it on the oven in the van. That’s not a job mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Barry Lynch, yeah I got out and was home in just over an hour which is pretty much my commute anyway. You seen the vlog TLG did showing how to skip the line…. 😊….must be a Patron early showing blog

Reactions: 4
Probably because it is referencing another channel. I know a lot of groups block other channel suggestions etc
the mods would need to approve it to be posted.
I think there must have been arguments, maybe someone said something about the scruffy looking butch wives or Maxine

This Disney blokes blog is so painful to watch. Been hanging around with Leehee to long “the bars is open 24 hours, but closes between 2 and 3”. That’s not 24 hours is it you thick tossers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"We almost cancelled Florida"

But you didn't, did you? No, because fomo is a very real thing with these two. Plus, they HAD to get Katie and Sue recruited properly asap.

I've not watched it so I've no idea why they almost cancelled. #clickbait
Screenshot_20240616_181937_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"We almost cancelled Florida"

But you didn't, did you? No, because fomo is a very real thing with these two. Plus, they HAD to get Katie and Sue recruited properly asap.

I've not watched it so I've no idea why they almost cancelled. #clickbait
View attachment 2998069
Yeah your faces on the picture suggests you almost cancelled Florida you couple of Arseholes !!!!! Probably crossed your mind for 2 seconds

Are they off to Floreeedah or the Gobi effing Desert!! Have you ever seen a pair of such delicate little flowers that’s frightened to death of wilting, fans around their necks fan’s around their waists, what a pair FANnies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"I've got computer elbow due to all the editing I do"................ bwahahahahahah

I work on a laptop 40hrs a week - not bleeping around and doing an hour here or there.

also - they buy so much shite!!!! Their house is like steptoes yard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah they can apparently flip from 8 weeks to 10 weeks without any consideration for the “other stuff going on” that we apparently never see in the 4 days they don’t vlog in a week.
That’s because there is duck all else, they’re having us (and themselves) on

Reactions: 6
"I've got computer elbow due to all the editing I do"................ bwahahahahahah

I work on a laptop 40hrs a week - not bleeping around and doing an hour here or there.

also - they buy so much shite!!!! Their house is like steptoes yard
He’s just got wankers’ cramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Temu crap for the girls that prick decides to keep because it’s amazing. It’s a kids bleeping printer you selfish twit. Lee hasn’t got tennis elbow it’s down to too much wanking over pictures of boys you sad duck. I wonder if the parents are paying the twats rent they are always round there fixing tit probably one of their properties

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Temu crap for the girls that prick decides to keep because it’s amazing. It’s a kids bleeping printer you selfish twit. Lee hasn’t got tennis elbow it’s down to too much wanking over pictures of boys you sad duck. I wonder if the parents are paying the twats rent they are always round there fixing tit probably one of their properties
I thought that, I think they own the parents and the sister's houses!!

Yeah your faces on the picture suggests you almost cancelled Florida you couple of Arseholes !!!!! Probably crossed your mind for 2 seconds
Almost had to cancel his membership to a few naughty websites more like.. christ the way he flipped back when Nick walked in, I thought he was gonna get 'wankers whiplash'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt they own the parents house as they are of a generation that would have stayed in the same house for years

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.