The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a huge amount of money to be able spend and to still be able to go on numerous trips and holidays.

Reactions: 13
That is a huge amount of money to be able spend and to still be able to go on numerous trips and holidays.
Most people choose “either / or” not both, yet people send them money, it’s truely baffling!!

Reactions: 10
Prick going on about the security, l as far as I could tell there’s nothing to stop someone breaking into the cab and driving off with the twats in bed in the back. Imagine how they’d absolutely CRAP themselves 😆😆
Is this a challenge ;) ;) 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s mind blowing the amount of money they spend and still they have patreon and advertise doing birthdays greeting videos!
So last year…..
Florida x2
France,
Paris Disney,
New car,
Camper van,
Eating out everyday
Etc……….
Got to be getting close to £90k?
Renting out a couple of houses dosent bring that kind of lifestyle to you.scammers!!!!

Reactions: 9
One thing I did notice though which might be relevant is this is what Prick said on the video when discussing the van cost itself...

We paid £5895 pound, em, and that was it really, isn't it?

so thats the van cost...

Plus the tax. we had to pay for the tax on it as well on top of that. so thats how much the base van cost.
So if he is really saying they bought it as a business expense then they paid £7074 for the van - They are then claiming the VAT back on the purchase by registering themselves as a VAT registered individual/partnership and claiming this is a purchase related to work.

As far as I knew, you could only claim the VAT back if it is purely for "business use" - so if they go off on holiday in the van or drive it around for "personal use", then they shouldn't be claiming the tax back.

Perhaps a bit of Naughty Nick there?

Reactions: 7
I know Nicks a pain in the ass but he must get pissed off with Leigh and how useless he is. He contributes nothing - though I guess Nicks contributions are probably a danger to them both

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing I did notice though which might be relevant is this is what Prick said on the video when discussing the van cost itself...

So if he is really saying they bought it as a business expense then they paid £7074 for the van - They are then claiming the VAT back on the purchase by registering themselves as a VAT registered individual/partnership and claiming this is a purchase related to work.

As far as I knew, you could only claim the VAT back if it is purely for "business use" - so if they go off on holiday in the van or drive it around for "personal use", then they shouldn't be claiming the tax back.

He would say that holidaying is their job. They are travel vloggers. Only we know they aren’t. I wonder if h3 has an accountant or does it all himself?

Reactions: 5
I’m just going to say 37,000 in the states can equate to someone’s yearly salary! Wow just wow let’s rub that in peoples faces this is what we spent on a crappy van conversion when people are forced to live on that spread out over 12 months.

Reactions: 11

You can claim back VAT in part or whole depending on what the item is used for - I imagine they will claim everything back on all their camera/videoing equipment and I would imagine they claim back on household/lodge expenses as being their work base- but if they can prove that they only use the van for business use ie only go on 'holiday' to vlog then they could claim all VAT back. If they go out and about in it for a jolly or just to do their grocery shopping but don't vlog, then that is private use and they could only claim back part
---
I did consider that but then why not say "tax and insurance" etc. the way he says it makes me think it could of been a slip of the tongue - bought as a commercial van.
Unfortunately I just think he is clueless and has no idea what he is talking about, which makes them look even more shady. Neither of them are masters of the English language.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What the actual duck

1000031967.png

These lunatics are never going to see through them when they're posting AI generated fan art of them. That's a grown woman acting like a teenage boyband stan 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The men that these women are married must be absolute losers if Prick and Pouty have become fantasy figures. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.