The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s not allowing for every day living expenses. Household bills, Etc.
They must have debt. I can’t see YT bringing in masses or the rent each month. They will have tax to pay on their income. Something just doesn’t add up. And living in their static caravan that will be losing money each year and the ground Rent going up. Nope, either we are missing something they do have debt. Do they clear their Credit Card that gets them all the points allegedly, for companion flights and premium or first class seats, every month? I can’t see it myself.
A few years back now someone was on there tiktok/Instagram comments calling them the lotto winner guys and kept commenting on other comments saying they had won the lottery. Probs a load of shite but the way there throwing money at that van who knows

Reactions: 3
A few years back now someone was on there tiktok/Instagram comments calling them the lotto winner guys and kept commenting on other comments saying they had won the lottery. Probs a load of shite but the way there throwing money at that van who knows
that's a good point and they probably hid it so they didn't need to dish out to the walrus and Janine

Reactions: 5
What makes me laugh is all the security measures Nicks taken to stop people nicking the van. deadlock doors, safe in the passenger seat, battery immobiliser (he unplugs the wires that flow under the passenger seat) to immobilise the battery, cameras etc.
What he hasn't factored in is that if anyone wants tonick the van, they're not gonna smash into it. Instead there gonna turn up with a towtruck, chain it up to the ramp / tow bar, and pull it away. it's easy to unlock a handbrake from underneath if you know what your doing.

they'll have this gone in 5 mins if they think its worth money, and the bleeping cameras all round the vehicle heavily implies it'll be worth more or contain something of value worth grabbing. All they need to do is take off the plates and it's as good as gone.

As for the hidden air tag, here's how to find it:

have a Iphone with you,
if the airtag is travelling with you for more than 10 mins and not registered to you phone you'll receive an alert "airtag found moving with you" in notifications
here you can Tap the alert > Continue > Play Sound. AirTags will play an audio tone—though if you don't hear it, it may simply be hidden well enough to muffle the sound.
otherwise Apple will then invite you to open the 'find my app' to scan for airtags
Go to the ‘Items’ tab and select ‘Items That Can Track Me’ to manually scan for AirTags near you.
(Android Users: If you have an Android phone, you can use the Tracker Detect app to check for unknown AirTags moving with you.)

Listen for Sounds: An AirTag will emit a sound when it’s moved if it hasn’t been paired with an iPhone for more than 8 hours, and will emit a bleep if its away from its paired device for more than 3 days.

notice how they didn't itemise the weight nor cover it's total weight now. because it has well and truly gone over, and that's even using Nick's last numbers + scooters, CCTV, air fryer, 1cup, extra seat, clothes, food, spares, tools, TV, etc, from last time.

Reactions: 6
OK here we go...whilst zippy is getting all technical..all Bungle can come up with is that they installed some little mirrors in the sun visor..knob head.
Toilet... which Bungle won't tit in.
Didn't want it to look like a campervan...but a luxurious house in a van..isn't that the same...knob head.
And on to the big one...37k..but should've been 21k. So all the optional extras cost 15-16k...all that money on stuff THEY SAY THEY DIDNT EVEN NEED. Ffs my piss is proper boiling. My annual salary is roughly 21k...so this luxurious tit box on wheels has cost almost twice my annual salary. How can they justify spending that amount of money on let's face it something that will more than likely only get used when the weather suits. I can kind of get bazza spending what he has on his pool etc because that's for his retirement to enjoy...but these 2 anuses..
And then at the end of the vlog have the nerve to say do you think WE'VE got our moneys worth. When what you should've said was do you think YOU'VE got YOUR moneys worth. Hate is a strong word and I maybe hate 3 people...
But now you can make that 5

Reactions: 15
Think of what an amazingly luxurious trip round Europe you could have for 37k (and the rest).

What a waste of bleeping money. Their Patrons should be fuming but we know they’ll just throw more money at that pair of hairy ringpieces. Mad.

Reactions: 10
I just really cant wrap my head around the patrons. They can see how they live their life. They're hooked on their vlogs ffs so they are seeing all there is to see. How they have cash to burn on a daily basis with their constant eating out and clothes shopping. Their ease at just dropping £37k for the van. Weeks and weeks and weeks every year on holiday. When they're not on holiday they are not actually doing anything jobwise. Were both able to retire at 40. They don't seem to need to worry about money. Need a couple of scooters? No problem. Another £500 out of their bottomless pockets.

So why after seeing how they lead their lives does Dolly (72 from Massachusetts) and Gloria (68 from Doncaster) feel the need to contribute anything to these 2 wasters? What are they getting out of it? Access to a forum and a fridge magnet and putting more dosh in the pockets of seemingly millionaires! I just don't get it.

Last edited:
The comment the other day about a lottery win could be true, it would explain why Leighs family allow Prick to treat them like tit

Reactions: 4
i doubt the lottery win just burning through the little Gail left them!

That and their virgin credit card!

Reactions: 4
It was interesting to hear earlier in the thread that if you’re in the £4.50 tier you don’t exist to them. So when people realise they’re still tit on P&Ps shoes they’ll upgrade to the £8.50 level to try and get some attention. It’s bleeping sick and evil this Patron thing. And I still can’t believe they never reference the financial contributions people make and have made particularly to the van build.

Reactions: 8
They just have ALL the luck don't they?
1718354830701.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also - Haha good luck with that LutieFlutie! Unless you line their pockets with coin (Cameo) you have zero chance. This is the sort of people they are. They can't even give a simple hello on a vlog without charging for it. Such lovely uncles.
1718355112699.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t they just!! Always always always get the bargain every time !!
The costs with these dirty scrounging twats is irrelevant when others are paying.
Really can't make sense of there spending habits, they'll blow a tit load of money on crap and waste a fortune on things such as cushions, curtains, and loads of other things they discard, break or never use.
They'll then make a massive fuss over something for a few pounds and drive hours get £5 back from B+Q, I think the wasted money is maybe Patreon and the few quid they whine about is possibly there own money (rental income, etc).
Rat faced pair of grifters..
---
Awwwww, bless.
Baby needs his nap...

Twats.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surely if the company gave you such a good quote and were significantly cheaper than other places, you would highlight that to your viewers of who it is?

Thought that's the whole point of vlogging this is to share useful info to inspire other people?

Reactions: 11
The costs with these dirty scrounging twats is irrelevant when others are paying.
Really can't make sense of there spending habits, they'll blow a tit load of money on crap and waste a fortune on things such as cushions, curtains, and loads of other things they discard, break or never use.
They'll then make a massive fuss over something for a few pounds and drive hours get £5 back from B+Q, I think the wasted money is maybe Patreon and the few quid they whine about is possibly there own money (rental income, etc).
---
Awwwww, bless.
Baby needs his nap...

View attachment 2993554
Fuckin' hell, have you seen the suck up comments?
---
Camp LoL, isn't there a YouTube tutorial you could have used ? Haha

Attachments

• Haha
---
Awwwww, bless.
Baby needs his nap...

View attachment 2993554
They really are precious!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.