The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the slog through costs. What a load of rubbish. The optional extras totalling £15k! And he said if we had been on a budget! So effectively saying we weren’t on a budget. You can tell he was lying in costs as his lips were moving.
How he has any patrons or paying subscribers, I really do not know. And all the backside licking comments. It makes me sick. Oh and I see Andy and Vonnie have popped back up. The only descenting comments and only 1 of three that actually had a response.
Honestly, I hope the van goes tits up when the ‘go to Europe’! And I bet he has the minimum breakdown cover, if any and costs them a fortune to bring it home. Oh and I hope he has declared all the modifications….
And they kept saying this didn’t need doing and that didn’t need doing they choose to. So if it didn’t need doing such as radiator why do it. And I’m sure they spent a lot more on that engine than they are saying

Reactions: 7
He definitely lowballed the repairs - I remember the last one after the drive belt was in the thousands. Also........

van may have only been £6k, but you have to pay for the repairs to keep it roadworthy (triggers broom)

I would guess the figure is well in the mid 40's. They are saying £37k as it would be embarrassing to say it was in 40's

The van does look nice - but it's a major risk for that much cash. And no way anyone will buy a converted van of that age (6k base) for 40k - it's theirs for life!

Reactions: 9
And they kept saying this didn’t need doing and that didn’t need doing they choose to. So if it didn’t need doing such as radiator why do it. And I’m sure they spent a lot more on that engine than they are saying
Because they’re both sh!t scared of anything going wrong when in Europe… the mechanic must’ve been rubbing their hands together when they were wanting all of the unnecessary work carried out!

You can tell by the panic in Pouty’s voice that he can’t function when things go wrong too!

Well they overpaid on that van from day 1 as no way is a 2008 crafter with 150k miles worth that much, and would say now it’s worth £20k-£25k max to the right person

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Pouty's face says it all. How many florida holidays would that have been

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just for curiosity can anybody remember how much that other Taylor motorhome was on sale for, the one that they rented for Cornwall

Reactions: 2
I think it was 53k.
There’s a fair few Swift motorhomes on auto trader, found a 6 berth 2014 with only 23k miles for £40k. Literally a few grand more than p&p’s and it’s newer, done less miles, will be all certified and won’t have to think about weight as it’s been made for that purpose. They’ve well and truly over spent, their channel hasn’t gained any organic growth too and it won’t be long until it’s clapped out at the side of the motorway with Pouty calling his parents for a lift home

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lies and comedy gold from them again! A full wrap for £3k???? It’s at least double that. As we said it’s pure fake, bullshit and more lies. Personal plate? Is it
WANKER5
I could never understand why they paid £6k or whatever to change from light grey to dark grey.

Reactions: 8
I could never understand why they paid £6k or whatever to change from light grey to dark grey.

They would have been much better doing what my daughter did and leave it the original colour and go for a decorative artwork decal - going from one block colour to another makes it still look like a van - in fact it looks like and amazon van without the logo

my observations from this utter bag of bullshit,
Prick blaming other van lifers for giving him wrong information and for using wrong materials, was the cause of a lot of their issues - Bullshit it was your crap workmanship
Lee " i know absolutely everything about what prick has said about the electrics" - bullshit you can just about turn on a light switch
Prick "ive not rounded up all the costs so it might be a few quid out" - bullshit more like several thousands
Prick - trying to justify the £37.105 cost by saying it really only cost them £21,000 because of the extras they put on - bullshit it cost you at least £37,105 but more realistically £42k+
that roof not having the wrap and all that weight on it and places for water to sit will hopefully cause it to rust (didn't look in the best of shapes anyway) and cave in on them
we really need to get hold of the license plate and report this death trap , it is not safe to drive on the roads and god forbid it ends up in a crash and kills some innocent person, the smug looks on those faces if i could have pulled one through the TV screen i would have utter low life scum the pair of them, all those sheep paying them for this deserve what they get in life

Reactions: 13
Prick blaming other van lifers for giving him wrong information and for using wrong materials, was the cause of a lot of their issues - Bullshit it was your crap workmanship
Lee " i know absolutely everything about what prick has said about the electrics" - bullshit you can just about turn on a light switch
Prick "ive not rounded up all the costs so it might be a few quid out" - bullshit more like several thousands
Prick - trying to justify the £37.105 cost by saying it really only cost them £21,000 because of the extras they put on - bullshit it cost you at least £37,105 but more realistically £42k+
that roof not having the wrap and all that weight on it and places for water to sit will hopefully cause it to rust (didn't look in the best of shapes anyway) and cave in on them
we really need to get hold of the license plate and report this death trap , it is not safe to drive on the roads and god forbid it ends up in a crash and kills some innocent person, the smug looks on those faces if i could have pulled one through the TV screen i would have utter low life scum the pair of them, all those sheep paying them for this deserve what they get in life

Comparing what my daughter has in her van to what they put in theirs, I cannot see how they can possibly be in weight

Would have made sense to pay out more initially on a newer, more reliable van than spunk all the money and making the inside look "not like a van", whatever that even means! Do a basic interior that can be improved upon over the many more years you'd get out of it than the current one.

The money they've blown on engine repairs (definitely way more than he said) could have been used for that.

Reactions: 11
Would have made sense to pay out more initially on a newer, more reliable van than spunk all the money and making the inside look "not like a van", whatever that even means! Do a basic interior that can be improved upon over the many more years you'd get out of it than the current one.

The money they've blown on engine repairs (definitely way more than he said) could have been used for that.
That was a bit of an odd comment - to look not like a van - clue is in the title, its a campervan 🤦‍♀️ if they wanted it too look less like a van they should have gone with a motor home

Reactions: 6
In fact, as they have a personalised number plate, it will actually be easier to spot. A grey wrapped van with a personal plate- Boom! It’s them.

Reactions: 12
Prick going on about the security, l as far as I could tell there’s nothing to stop someone breaking into the cab and driving off with the twats in bed in the back. Imagine how they’d absolutely CRAP themselves 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In fact, as they have a personalised number plate, it will actually be easier to spot. A grey wrapped van with a personal plate- Boom! It’s them.
And just check the cabin. If you see a weasel faced, white eyed, nodding Prick driving and a Baldy, jug-eared, giant baby sat next to him you've got it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m absolutely stunned that they had NO BUDGET and even tho (let’s believe them) they spent £37K just like that on the van!! People send them money, I cannot get my head around that, I work hard for my money and live a good life, no way would I give MY money to people that clearly don’t need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Prick going on about the security, l as far as I could tell there’s nothing to stop someone breaking into the cab and driving off with the twats in bed in the back. Imagine how they’d absolutely CRAP themselves 😆😆
I think i would pay 37k to watch that!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.