The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've got a personalised number plate for van fml well it's going to be something that no one knows cos we all know theor initials and they won't use the tlg

Reactions: 3
Wonder if the DW are sat at home now thinking you know what if we hadn’t of changed the Turkey holiday we would still have another week left, and then think of the Turd guys who are still out their on holiday ! Wise up Disney Wives, hope this has opened your eyes to these two dickheads
But they will have have their funfair kiddies content to upload for the next 2 month

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Skip to the 40 minute mark and holy tit that’s a hell of cost! All the waffling about how much they could have saved and didn’t need etc etc is totally pointless, at the end of the day if it breaksdown and needs to be scrapped it’s money down the drain. They forgot to add in the £500 they’ve just spent on the 2 scooters.

Reactions: 4
50% of that Van cost was for CT1 and Velcro!! Because that's all the van seems to be held together with 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Nick just girl mathed his way to a cheaper van cost at the end? If you just take all the costs off it makes it free!

No way will they get that money back if they sell it - unless one of the desperate followers buy it to sniff their plastic bog seat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Has Nick just girl mathed his way to a cheaper van cost at the end? If you just take all the costs off it makes it free!

No way will they get that money back if they sell it - unless one of the desperate followers buy it to sniff their plastic bog seat
Wonder how many people who give them two money earn that much a year?.

Reactions: 7
I’m not gonna say what they spent until people have chance to watch but that’s more than a lot of their sheep earn a year. More than double for some. It’s bleeping gross. They are disgusting taking money from people after spunking what they did on that rust bucket.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is Prick so desperate to reduce the cost with "optional" purchases? It doesn't make sense, they weren't hypothetical costs, you actually spent that ridiculous amount of money in real life!

In fact, banging on about these optional costs just makes them look even worse. Yeah, just chuck another ten grand at it, no big deal to us. They never seem to stress about money at all, just raises more questions about where they get it all from.

If this doesn't wake up a few of the sheep then there really is no hope for them. They should be at least be thinking why I am sending my hard earned money to two jobless cunts who piss it all away on MDF, CT1 and Temu Tat for their tin can.

Reactions: 13
Can anyone remember what Taylor 1 was selling for that they kept pointing out?!

And no Nick, your build is not to the same spec as professional fitters, yours is held together with glue and foam, it is not the same! Also the luxury of being able to spend full time doing it, most people are converting on evenings and weekends. Also, you got a friends driveway for free to do a lot of the work and storage. Did they add in the costs of the times the van had to be parked as it wasn't allowed in the caravan park?! What is the insurance?

AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN AN ACCURATE FINAL WEIGHT WITH EVERYTHING IN IT AS REQUIRED BY LAW!!!

Reactions: 13
6 grand for a van that’s 18 years old what the duck.
They could have spent 10 grand on a newer van surely? Absolute morons. Clearly got the personalised number plate to cover upthe fact that it has a number plate that shows how old it is!

Reactions: 10
The weight thing is just being ignored now. Like filling up the water tank to 100ltrs. It's the whole reason for hiding the personal number plate too (just in case we found the original van via the purchase price and old advert).

Reactions: 5
Can someone please spoiler the cost as there’s no way I’m watching it 🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the slog through costs. What a load of rubbish. The optional extras totalling £15k! And he said if we had been on a budget! So effectively saying we weren’t on a budget. You can tell he was lying in costs as his lips were moving.
How he has any patrons or paying subscribers, I really do not know. And all the backside licking comments. It makes me sick. Oh and I see Andy and Vonnie have popped back up. The only descenting comments and only 1 of three that actually had a response.
Honestly, I hope the van goes tits up when the ‘go to Europe’! And I bet he has the minimum breakdown cover, if any and costs them a fortune to bring it home. Oh and I hope he has declared all the modifications….

Reactions: 6
They could have spent 10 grand on a newer van surely? Absolute morons. Clearly got the personalised number plate to cover upthe fact that it has a number plate that shows how old it is!
They’ll always continue to pay as they get to view their pathetic videos a week early 🤢🤢🤢
That’s the blackmail. No payment. No early views.

That blackmail is used against vulnerable people too. Who they pretend to be friends with. They are technically abusing their power.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.