The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being that they initially booked for "8 days," I fully expect them to be on th 6:10pm (Florida time) MCO - Manchester flight later.
Yeah right!
Still there by the looks of it - just posted on TDW Facebook page

1718206078214.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Wonder if the DW are sat at home now thinking you know what if we hadn’t of changed the Turkey holiday we would still have another week left, and then think of the Turd guys who are still out their on holiday ! Wise up Disney Wives, hope this has opened your eyes to these two dickheads

Reactions: 16
I've had a look at the end at what the total is. I won't spoil it but I say bullshit! I can't wait to watch it to see how he got to that figure.

Lies and comedy gold from them again! A full wrap for £3k???? It’s at least double that. As we said it’s pure fake, bullshit and more lies. Personal plate? Is it
WANKER5

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the Jade they were talking about in the vlogs the other day “Girl up North”? The one who is going to Orlando for 4 weeks with the partner called Alex? If so, that’s the first time they have mentioned her for a good while. They’re such fickle fuckers

Reactions: 5
Is the Jade they were talking about in the vlogs the other day “Girl up North”? The one who is going to Orlando for 4 weeks with the partner called Alex? If so, that’s the first time they have mentioned her for a good while. They’re such fickle fuckers
I'm thinking it must be a different jade

Wonder if the DW are sat at home now thinking you know what if we hadn’t of changed the Turkey holiday we would still have another week left, and then think of the Turd guys who are still out their on holiday ! Wise up Disney Wives, hope this has opened your eyes to these two dickheads
They were always going for longer they just never told the wives!!

Reactions: 5
It's only taken them a year to credit the interior design they totally ripped off, right down to the colour of the units and cushions. And only after loads of comments on Vanpurarida's account from Tattlers calling them out!

Reactions: 9
They were only going for a week to Turkey!

Reactions: 2
If ever there had been an opportunity to thank their patrons and viewers for their contribution to the costs this would have been it.
But nothing.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.