The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who do we think will get the Florida vlogs out first? TLG whose full time job is youtube who show videos weeks behind and went out 4 days before, or TDW who have full time jobs and only just returned today?!

Reactions: 9
So who do we think will get the Florida vlogs out first? TLG whose full time job is youtube who show videos weeks behind and went out 4 days before, or TDW who have full time jobs and only just returned today?!
TLGs vlogs at the moment are about a week before they went so I think tomorrow and Fridays vlogs will be over that week. Travel day will be Sunday. Gotta get the vlogs out before the Wives. However, I can see the Wives travel day out on Sunday too, they post at 5pm, the Twats at 6pm. The twats could be sneaky and post early on Sunday or even on Saturday. I think the Patreons will have already seen a couple of the Florida vlogs already.

Reactions: 5
Pad Brat/Military Brat A child whose parent is in the Armed Forces. It has no negative connotations and is title many children and their families use with pride. I googled it :)
I've never heard of it and I was in the UK armed forces for over 20 years. Must be a US thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What is it with people on Facebook putting bleeping xx at the end of every sentence? Morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Looking forward to their Temu Van falling to bits soon 😂

Aren't half of their electrics system made up of Temu tat?
Yes, and don't they buy a lot of cosmetics, makeup and a nail polish shite for the girls from Temu?

Reactions: 9
Being that they initially booked for "8 days," I fully expect them to be on th 6:10pm (Florida time) MCO - Manchester flight later.
Yeah right!

Reactions: 7
Being that they initially booked for "8 days," I fully expect them to be on th 6:10pm (Florida time) MCO - Manchester flight later.
Yeah right!
It's all very cryptic as usual with them! Why the bleeping secrecy all the time? When asked on the slogs they never give a straight answer. It's always "How many days do we go for again? Is it 12 or 14 days?" asks the bald toad. "It's 11 days" replies the alcoholic weasel.
Now I'm sure I am not alone in this but when I go away I know EXACTLY how long I'm going away for! A long weekend, a week, 10 days or 2 weeks. Never once have I been asked by a work colleague how many days am I going away for and I reply "Oh I'm not sure. I think it's 5 days, no wait it's 7 days, oh hold on a minute now I think about it is it 9 or 10 days?!"

By a previous post it looks like they're extending (BIG bleeping SURPRISE) but again with Prick's cryptic 'all will be revealed' bollocks who knows! Then another person enters conversation to mention the Euro van trip was meant to be 7 days after they get back from Orlando and again Pee-Wee Herman says that 'the plans haven't changed.' So is the guess that they are extending for approx. 4 days, then have a 2 day turnaround to go to Europe in van? If this is the case then the morons who donate their probable hard earned money to these snide fucks really do need their heads examined. What normal person can have 2 and half weeks in Orlando and then go away for another month or two straight after? And if they can then they certainly aren't in need of any handouts.

I hope the van explodes with them in it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.