The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The face of an utter bleep who can’t even raise a smile with the love of his life and his new besties
---
Oh for the love of god there’s some bleeping weight in that boat. 6 peas in a pod
What......himself?
---
Where have these pics come from?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Every time I see those neck fans just immediately think what type of wanker would wear those all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm actually quite enjoying chinny mcChin face Shawn and his bit rather than these 2 wombles of cockmiester

Reactions: 3
Regarding his IBS, let me get this straight.
He took a list of symptoms to the doctor, he read it and said yes, you have IBS. He had a blood test for 28 things, all came back normal. (He had to tell us tattlers that one was a liver function test) No way did any come back normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What......himself?
---
Where have these pics come from?
my "cough cough" guess is Disney Wives on FB
---
He took a list of symptoms to the doctor, he read it and said yes, you have IBS. He had a blood test for 28 things, all came back normal. (He had to tell us tattlers that one was a liver function test) No way did any come back normal!
My guess is standard U&E LFT and FBC, I've seen the reports. So not 28 tests, the prick. Its usual that there will be 20+ results from those 3 vials of blood

Reactions: 8
I am pretty sure the doctor said - no mate, you eat tit, drink tit, talk tit and abuse laxatives - you just have the shits, nothing to do with IBS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1000005931.jpg

P&p latest camper for Europe , they réalise that heap of squealing rust outside Will Only get AS far AS disney paris

• Haha
The face of an utter bleep who can’t even raise a smile with the love of his life and his new besties
---
Oh for the love of god there’s some bleeping weight in that boat. 6 peas in a pod
So doing nothing different out on a boat .. again!! yawnnnnnnn
---
View attachment 2987964
P&p latest camper for Europe , they réalise that heap of squealing rust outside Will Only get AS far AS disney paris
I like that better than the one they have lol
---
Every time I see those neck fans just immediately think what type of wanker would wear those all the time?
Answered your own question there 😂😂

Reactions: 4
1000058892.jpg
surprise surprise

Shall we Start taking guesses on what bullshit excuse they'll come up with.

I recon europe trip will be pushed after September's trip due to it being hot in europe

• Haha
Slightly behind on the vlogs but today’s viewing sees the pair of testicles going to Bridlington “to get us steps up”. Literally duck all else to do but challenge Baldie’s elderly parents to see who can walk the furthest. Simultaneously jealous that they have this much free time and also wondering what it must be like to lead such a pointless bleeping life.

• Haha
View attachment 2988083surprise surprise

Shall we Start taking guesses on what bullshit excuse they'll come up with.

I recon europe trip will be pushed after September's trip due to it being hot in europe
Oh what a surprise, if I was the Disney husbands I would be so pissed off after changing the two week holiday to one week after the Turd guys talked them into swapping holiday only for them to now extend their Florida trip probably by another 4 weeks. Why do people not see through these couple of scroungers ????

90826c64-0db1-46c9-a555-44d68da78ef4.jpeg

Stolen from the "podge guys" facebook group......

spotted on RixFlix video apparently. Check the belly 😂😂😂

check oot ma sexay bawday 😂😂😂

try editing that one duck face 😜 #smallmyarse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2988234

Stolen from the "podge guys" facebook group......

spotted on RixFlix video apparently. Check the belly 😂😂😂

check oot ma sexay bawday 😂😂😂

try editing that one duck face 😜 #smallmyarse
That explains all his stupid faces while trying on clothes......he's holding the gut in! But to be fair the stupid faces are 24/7

And I'm not fat shaming, bring a big girl myself, but I don't go on about weight/calories/portions/t-shirt sizes all the bleeping time!

That explains all his stupid faces while trying on clothes......he's holding the gut in! But to be fair the stupid faces are 24/7

And I'm not fat shaming, bring a big girl myself, but I don't go on about weight/calories/portions/t-shirt sizes all the bleeping time!
💯 with you with the fat shaming - live your life and be happy. 🙏❤

it's more the way they go on about being a "small" - grown arsed men shouldn't aspire to be a size small. It's weird

they would be better chucking all those boxy small teenager tshirts in the bin and buying classic fitted t shirts (true classics etc).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.