The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't have to change their holiday, they chose to do this so no sympathy for jet lag from me.
Apparently they only had to pay £20 more plus £100 in amendment fees to stay at Dockside. However they will need to pay for all the food and drinks as they had all inclusive.

Doesn't sound like they are getting a car as staying onsite.

It's going to be busy and hot.

Reactions: 13
I’ll be very surprised if they’re in Orlando and don’t do a Disney park. You know what they’re like “Let’s just go and do Soarin’ for old times sake”. All that crap about cutting back on Florida in favour of the van and look where we are, the first opportunity to duck the van over for Florida and they’ve taken it. They are full of tit.

Reactions: 12
The wives will have a great time if they’re at Dockside. The shuttles to universal are amazing, always one waiting and they’re on International Drive so have the itrolley and can of course Uber too. They don’t need the LodgeTwats and will be held back by them if there’re away at the Bazzas. A week will go by so quick though, especially with them being a TUI flight so having to come from Melbourne.

What do the DWives do for work? Surely they must get annoyed having to save for their trips and then go back to work jetlagged when the LodgeTwats just go back to grifting
One works in Wetherspoons ( that's why it's the dicks new favourite place, probably using a discount card?) and one work's in Lidl

Reactions: 8
We told them why don’t you switch your turkey holiday to Florida. Then we had an idea,why don’t we go too! Utter lies again from these 2 wankers. Can’t bear anyone going away without them. So we’re now assuming they won’t be sat anywhere near each other on the flight as they booked separately when they got home.

If they are sat together it’s obvious it’s was all planned. Why don’t they just say this and go ? Always Trying to hide things.
The wives are flying with Tui into Melbourne and if they only got charged £20 each to change they’re very lucky. We changed a room selection to a cheaper room and it cost £100. Also if they’re doing the European tour nearer July the weather will be just as hot and they don’t have aircon in the van.

Reactions: 6
Not that I want to defend them (they BS most of the time) but Virgin have loads of miles seats available in June MAN-MCO- not sure whats going on with them but over the past year there seems to be an abundance of seats available and quite near the flight time. We have been using miles for years now and imo its easier than ever to get a reward seat.

I don’t mind being corrected, I’ll believe you over them any day!

Reactions: 4
The wives are flying with Tui into Melbourne and if they only got charged £20 each to change they’re very lucky. We changed a room selection to a cheaper room and it cost £100. Also if they’re doing the European tour nearer July the weather will be just as hot and they don’t have aircon in the van.
I think it cost them £20 for price difference plus £50 each for the admin of the switch. Then there’s the fact this trip will cost them $$$ more as they now have to pay for meals, snacks and drinks which does add up

One works in Wetherspoons ( that's why it's the dicks new favourite place, probably using a discount card?) and one work's in Lidl
I’m sure that the twats once slated spoons as being cheap and chavvy. If I could be arsed I’d look for it 😂.
So what do the wives bring to the party?Half price food & a garage. Free loading wankers!

Reactions: 9
We told them why don’t you switch your turkey holiday to Florida. Then we had an idea,why don’t we go too! Utter lies again from these 2 wankers. Can’t bear anyone going away without them. So we’re now assuming they won’t be sat anywhere near each other on the flight as they booked separately when they got home.

If they are sat together it’s obvious it’s was all planned. Why don’t they just say this and go ? Always Trying to hide things.
Different airlines, The Wives are flying with Tui as their holiday to Turkey was with them and the twats with Virgin, hence why pouty wanted to use his companion voucher.

Reactions: 3
'companion voucher' still sounds like something Nick has to give Leigh everytime he gets his end away.

Wonder how many Bags and treats that buys him from Florida....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The real reason for the sudden dash to Floriduhhhh is probably because the sheep are bored of the vantanic and lodge and views are dropping - didn’t they run a poll recently asking what people liked seeing the most?

Reactions: 12
The real reason for the sudden dash to Floriduhhhh is probably because the sheep are bored of the vantanic and lodge and views are dropping - didn’t they run a poll recently asking what people liked seeing the most?
100 percent. This was the reason for the poll. Nobody wants to watch prick pissing about with starlink for two months. Florida provides the content. Reveal the trip then each vlog for the next couple of months will involve buying a t shirt (which the smelly bastards won’t wear) and some beige cargo shorts

Even their trips to Florida are boring though. She go and do the same tit over and over again. There are loads of vloggers both Florida based and UK based, tit I’d even watch Mrs Bazza and her gurning over this pair and that’s saying something

• Haha
So you are telling me you have no pics of you and the wives anywhere else other than Magic Kingdom?? You are not in any way capitalising on the disney views even though you have said you aren't going

Reactions: 7
"Coming soon"

It's not a red carpet premiere, same Groundhog Day shite they always churn out
Absolutely loads of Florida vloggers now and these two are the most repetitive.

Pick things up, but them back, this tastes so chocolatey, this tastes so american, lets buy a t-shirt, this is what my late mum would have wanted, blah blah blah........ boring twats

"Coming soon"

It's not a red carpet premiere, same Groundhog Day shite they always churn out
Absolutely loads of Florida vloggers now and these two are the most repetitive.

Pick things up, but them back, this tastes so chocolatey, this tastes so american, lets buy a t-shirt, this is what my late mum would have wanted, blah blah blah........ boring twats
Not forgetting "The girls would love this (bag, stuffed animal, tee shirt)" then putting it back.

Reactions: 9
Soon be the fake screaming to camera with omfg, never again , etc , sponge off bazza and his free pool, sponge off the wives and our Florida mugs( friends) vera will make appearance , plus the carrots and few village idiots to give them free meals and park tickets to Disney, been working hard, fleecing people must be very hard work and sat on lazy arse while laptop edits crap boring vlogs on van

Reactions: 10
Whats the betting the holiday will be "extended" as they love Flooooridu so much lol. They may stick to Universal with the DW's at first but they will all get FOMO for the Disney parks. Would not be shocked if they get one day tickets or longer when in the US

I think they are getting FOMO with Bazza and all his 'fan' get togethers/meet ups - TLG are shitting themselves because they are being left behind and want to get back in on the Florida/Disney action - I bet they will go to Disney they need the views

I do not see them paying the day rate tickets in to Disney, they barely go even when they had AP. BUT they will go to the hotels and get free marshmallows to toast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.