The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240527-184502.png

I think he's joking in this post, but seriously he doesn't actually have a clue does he? Pouty makes zero decisions and has no responsibilities in that relationship. It's like he's Prick's child most of the time.

Reactions: 9
I do not see them paying the day rate tickets in to Disney, they barely go even when they had AP. BUT they will go to the hotels and get free marshmallows to toast
Leigh said something about we will be "doing Disney" just not the parks so they will do the hotels and DS

Reactions: 10
I think the Disney wives said that they’ve paid for a typhoon lagoon after hours so guessing TLT (lodge twats will have too. Will they have paid for this event to just go and sit in their “special” loungers hidden in a corner somewhere?

• Haha
Whats the betting the holiday will be "extended" as they love Flooooridu so much lol. They may stick to Universal with the DW's at first but they will all get FOMO for the Disney parks. Would not be shocked if they get one day tickets or longer when in the US
Think we all know they’ll get an annual pass, theres no way they’ll pay for parking!!

Reactions: 5
There’s no way there only going for 8 days. Guaranteed that they’ll extend for another fortnight on top of that and end up buying APs for Disney .

Whats the betting the holiday will be "extended" as they love Flooooridu so much lol. They may stick to Universal with the DW's at first but they will all get FOMO for the Disney parks. Would not be shocked if they get one day tickets or longer when in the US
100% they'll add at least another week on "when they get there" - probably already booked that way now though.

Can I just call out that crazy bit where as they did the Florida reveal Pouty tried to explain why Prick was wearing sunglasses? “It’s very bright in here”.
No, it wasn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I just call out that crazy bit where as they did the Florida reveal Pouty tried to explain why Prick was wearing sunglasses? “It’s very bright in here”.
No, it wasn’t.
Covering up the red eyes or eye bags ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soon be the fake screaming to camera with omfg, never again , etc , sponge off bazza and his free pool, sponge off the wives and our Florida mugs( friends) vera will make appearance , plus the carrots and few village idiots to give them free meals and park tickets to Disney, been working hard, fleecing people must be very hard work and sat on lazy arse while laptop edits crap boring vlogs on van
Universal don't allow filming on their rides so Prick is screwed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rules have never stopped them filming in places they shouldn't before.

Anybody notice that in today's slog Maaaaaaark and Hannah get a mention? Probably filmed around the time we were discussing how they seemed to have fallen out of favor on here...... :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Many moons ago Bazza mentioned about having some people stay at their house while they were away on their road trip.

This wasn’t a last minute thing, this has been planned and booked for WEEEEEKS.

Also if I was using someone’s house for FREE I would be buying more than a double pack of digestives and a jar or Branston pickle as a thank you! Tight wankers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Are the Bazzas going on a trip?

Those neck fans will be on as its very hot out there at the moment.

Reactions: 6
100% they'll add at least another week on "when they get there" - probably already booked that way now though.
Oh, absolutely they've booked three weeks there. They'll continue with they're "we're only here for a week" nonsense then the day before they're "due to fly home" there'll be an announcement that they decided to extend.

So are those Starlink dishes made to be permanently outside in all the elements? He's obviously voided the warranty ripping the back off like that so fingers crossed it goes tits up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who's going to tell Anthony that there will be no trip to Mainland Europe? 🤣

View attachment 2961381
When they originally announced the europe trip they said they were going to get the ferry from hull and go through holland and belgium. So even if they do go thats at least two countries chopped from the trip if its now from dover
---
Many moons ago Bazza mentioned about having some people stay at their house while they were away on their road trip.

This wasn’t a last minute thing, this has been planned and booked for WEEEEEKS.

Also if I was using someone’s house for FREE I would be buying more than a double pack of digestives and a jar or Branston pickle as a thank you! Tight wankers.
Who would have the brass neck to ask to stay in someone elses house for free?

Reactions: 9
When they originally announced the europe trip they said they were going to get the ferry from hull and go through holland and belgium. So even if they do go thats at least two countries chopped from the trip if its now from dover
---

Who would have the brass neck to ask to stay in someone elses house for free?
These pair. Yet they would never let anyone stay in their place- Caravan or flat- let alone for free.Mind you, with all the perky peeping with those cameras, and that’s just the ones we know about, who would want to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.