The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please break it to influencers that the only people arsed about their trip reveals are themselves? We don’t need a countdown.
I get if you’re a family who have been planning it for years and you are going on this once in a lifetime holiday then yeah, I’m sure your friends and family will be excited. However these pair of cunts go to Florida at the drop of a hat and don’t even look like they enjoy themselves.

They go to Florida more than I have a dump. Pair of Fanny farts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They probably persuaded the Disney Wives to go Florida so it gave them an excuse to go!!
Exactly that, why change a holiday they had booked and I'm sure that had some cancellation fees also.
Whoever gives them two £ must need their heads testing, can't think what they have spent with that few months previously in Florida and the van and other shite they buy.

Reactions: 6
So I assume they forgot what the Disney wives are and are to embarrassed to ask. I'm so glad they are coming to Florida, the heat and humidity are really bad right now they will be miserable.

Reactions: 5
I honestly thought when he was going on about the starlink speeds etc he was going to Polish his Monkey. And why oh why do people rave about gideons cookies...its a bleeping cookie that's it nothing special and people que in heat and humidity for them...go to the store in downtown orlando area if you're that desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything they do or get is a bargain or free upgrade, I don’t believe for one minute the wives didn’t incur any charges for making changes to their trip, they must be the only people ever to get all these bargains every single time they do anything and now they’re trying to say it’s happening with the wives too … No charges my arse!!!

Reactions: 8
Even if you change destination they will charge you.

Also the fees for a companion voucher still mount up. They need enough points for one seat. There is no way they got a reward seat this close to departure unless its economy

Reactions: 7
I was told by Virgin that points/companion seats etc get booked up really quickly especially to Orlando, we’ll be using points for the first time for our trip next year, they told me to call them asap once flights have been released 11 months prior, otherwise we may miss out!! I also agree IMO they haven’t got a companion seat, even if they show the receipt I wouldn’t believe them!!
---
So the Disney Wives said it was all Lee’s idea to go to Orlando and they also said it cost them to amend the booking, so the Liar Guys are at it again, cannot believe a word they say, as the saying goes, if their lips are moving they’re lying 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's the Universal tickets they are hoping to upgrade to AP. But out of curiosity, L&R Dreaming just managed to buy AP for WDW, wonder if they will reveal how they did it as I thought it was near impossible these days now too
---

Clearly Nick hadn't applied the camera beauty filter on when he started recording. Funny how it was fixed the next clip once Pouty started to vlog
I realised after I posted they where talking about Universal, I hadn't watched the vlog at that point. If you are from the UK you can still buy Disney AP's but not upgrade a previously bought UK ticket like you used to do in the past very easily now.

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought when he was going on about the starlink speeds etc he was going to Polish his Monkey. And why oh why do people rave about gideons cookies...its a bleeping cookie that's it nothing special and people que in heat and humidity for them...go to the store in downtown orlando area if you're that desperate
Agreed, they are tit. Well, not tit but not worth driving all the way to the one in actual Orlando (I did that, yes I’m a twit)) or physically queuing up for hours. The idiots just want to be part of the whole “look at me, I go to Florida” crap.

Reactions: 7
I just checked the Virgin reward seat checker and can see loads of availability for June so they must have released more seats or something as I agree, they are usually gone right away especially in upper but you can get premium seats no bother so on this point I don't think they lied, and they probably do have the companion voucher as they both seem to exchange taking out credit cards for sign up bonuses.
What was funny was Lee probably didn't even know he had a credit card in his name or he would have been shopping more lol

• Haha
I was told by Virgin that points/companion seats etc get booked up really quickly especially to Orlando, we’ll be using points for the first time for our trip next year, they told me to call them asap once flights have been released 11 months prior, otherwise we may miss out!! I also agree IMO they haven’t got a companion seat, even if they show the receipt I wouldn’t believe them!!
---
So the Disney Wives said it was all Lee’s idea to go to Orlando and they also said it cost them to amend the booking, so the Liar Guys are at it again, cannot believe a word they say, as the saying goes, if their lips are moving they’re lying 🤥

Not that I want to defend them (they BS most of the time) but Virgin have loads of miles seats available in June MAN-MCO- not sure whats going on with them but over the past year there seems to be an abundance of seats available and quite near the flight time. We have been using miles for years now and imo its easier than ever to get a reward seat.

Reactions: 4
I've not watched the twats yet, are they staying at the same place as the Wives? Are they going on the same day? How close together are the Tui and Virgin flights? You can bet on it that the twats will get there first ( probably the day before ) so that Prick can be his giddy little self showing the Wives around the hotel. Hope the Wives get a better room.

I've not watched the twats yet, are they staying at the same place as the Wives? Are they going on the same day? How close together are the Tui and Virgin flights? You can bet on it that the twats will get there first ( probably the day before ) so that Prick can be his giddy little self showing the Wives around the hotel. Hope the Wives get a better room.

Sounds like they are dossing off the Bazzas' while TDW are staying else where, TLG are going for eight days and slightly off sync with TDW week

From what I gather the dates don't line up. Separate airlines. Different lodgings. Wives have long list of what they want to do. TLG will either go with their plans or upset them entirely wasting their holiday. Will be a good taster on how they will cope with the mammoth LA-Vegas trip they are planning for next year.
What was not mentioned was who is renting a car to get them to all these places or will they be using ubers etc as that slowly adds up (unless I missed it)

Reactions: 11
I will be amazed if they don’t end up staying for at least 2 weeks.

Reactions: 11
Everything they do or get is a bargain or free upgrade, I don’t believe for one minute the wives didn’t incur any charges for making changes to their trip, they must be the only people ever to get all these bargains every single time they do anything and now they’re trying to say it’s happening with the wives too … No charges my arse!!!
They would have been charged my daughter changer her TUI holiday 5 weeks before she went and had to pay a fee for each change.

I live Florida and went 2 years in a row. The expense was through the roof with the park tickets, food, beer is $10 each. Everything out there is so expensive not like years ago when you go so much for your $. I also feel going to the same place all the time will become less exciting not like these to smug arse wipes who get excited over a cookie

Reactions: 5
What a couple of twats. How can’t they honestly make their money. It can’t all be from YouTube and the sheep that are in their club. Surely folks must be losing interest, I used to watch so much YouTube including these guys but there’s only so many times you can watch the same people doing the same things.

I’ve been to Florida quite a few times but some of these folks paying these swines a monthly fee don’t have the money to do the things that this pair swan around doing. HMRC needs to sort things out so folks like these guys can’t claim everything as expenses

Reactions: 9
---
Yep prick and pouty the bullshitters, wives said they told them to cancel turkey and they should all go Florida.
Don't see the point for the wives and they travel/return differently, are doing separate things when there and they had to
pay to amend the booking.

Prick just wanted them to go as an excuse to justify going themselves as even sheep must now be thinking them twats are on a constant holiday and spending spree.
---
From what I gather the dates don't line up. Separate airlines. Different lodgings. Wives have long list of what they want to do. TLG will either go with their plans or upset them entirely wasting their holiday. Will be a good taster on how they will cope with the mammoth LA-Vegas trip they are planning for next year.
What was not mentioned was who is renting a car to get them to all these places or will they be using ubers etc as that slowly adds up (unless I missed it)
Prick will no doubt suggest he paid for a pushbike, but was given an Suv upgrade for $1.50 including free fuel, free tolls, 7 Disney meals, annual pass, and he used his credit card which gave $50 cash back so he was actually paid for the upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We told them why don’t you switch your turkey holiday to Florida. Then we had an idea,why don’t we go too! Utter lies again from these 2 wankers. Can’t bear anyone going away without them. So we’re now assuming they won’t be sat anywhere near each other on the flight as they booked separately when they got home.

If they are sat together it’s obvious it’s was all planned. Why don’t they just say this and go ? Always Trying to hide things.

Reactions: 10
The wives will have a great time if they’re at Dockside. The shuttles to universal are amazing, always one waiting and they’re on International Drive so have the itrolley and can of course Uber too. They don’t need the LodgeTwats and will be held back by them if there’re away at the Bazzas. A week will go by so quick though, especially with them being a TUI flight so having to come from Melbourne.

What do the DWives do for work? Surely they must get annoyed having to save for their trips and then go back to work jetlagged when the LodgeTwats just go back to grifting

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.