The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up, how many of you were hoping (like me) that Prick was going to cut through the wires on the Starlink. 🤚 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We worked out it will be about the 3/4 Jun based on the fact its the cheapest time in June travelling with TUI who only flies twice a week from Manchester and the fact the Disney wives have got tickets for H2O Glow which is on a Saturday or Friday in June so won't want to go on the same day as the flight over

Reactions: 7
The Butch Wives are desperate for channel growth and the creeps can't stand to be alone with each other

Reactions: 9
We worked out it will be about the 3/4 Jun based on the fact its the cheapest time in June travelling with TUI who only flies twice a week from Manchester and the fact the Disney wives have got tickets for H2O Glow which is on a Saturday or Friday in June so won't want to go on the same day as the flight over
Edit: Tui flies 4 times a week in June, Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturdays

Reactions: 3
This is what I'm looking forward to seeing.
Subscribers v Views.
On their last trip together The Wives had more views than subs on every vlog.
Screenshot_20240528_170457_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240528_170157_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240528_170413_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240528_170313_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe that he said they were gonna take them to wilderness lodge cos they’d never been. Who the duck takes friends to a hotel that they’re not even staying or have stayed at. Creep behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that the viewer's watching The Butch Wives vlogs aren't subbing,
proves it's only Disney they want to see and don't like them personally

Reactions: 4
So are those Starlink dishes made to be permanently outside in all the elements? He's obviously voided the warranty ripping the back off like that so fingers crossed it goes tits up!

Enjoyed the sealing of the starling around the terrible 3d printed gubbins, but what around the bottom?!?

Rain will inevitably get in underneath it and destroy it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This came on my Instagram and I immediately thought of these blurts.
IMG_1817.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even the sheep are wise to the bullshit now 😄

The trips never extended, it's always longer beforehand you knobs.

Knobs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m behind and playing catch up…. what’s happened with the 90 day European vacation in the van they kept banging on about??? Has that been put on the back burner for this imminent Florida trip?…… are they staying at bazzas on this trip???
---
I think you’re very accurate with the dates here… if the wives are going too and they have those tickets - it’s likely they are going June 8th… also, I noticed one of the wives did a happy birthday post on ig to the other wife on April 20th ending the caption with “47 days till our next adventure” which takes the date to early June.

Last edited:
When you have all the time in the world, why would you only go to Florida for a week? The only reason you would do that is if that’s all time off you had from work, which we know doesn’t affect these clowns.

Is there a cost associated with changing flights on Tui? Does anyone know what it is?

Reactions: 5
God help me, when are they going in September, please don’t let it be the same time as me

When you have all the time in the world, why would you only go to Florida for a week? The only reason you would do that is if that’s all time off you had from work, which we know doesn’t affect these clowns.

Is there a cost associated with changing flights on Tui? Does anyone know what it is?
The wives said it cost them 50 quid each

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.