The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to be a perfectionist that starlink job sure was rough as Fook.
An absolute abortion from start to finish, the sticky pads holding the wire on the roof was icing on the cake.
Can't wait for some overhanging tree branches to rip it out.

Reactions: 8
Well that was painful to watch when they were constantly talking over each other about the Florida trip!

Pouty is such a panicker and worries over the slightest change to his schedule… no wonder he couldn’t hack an actual full time job

Reactions: 8
Pouty's looking really rough at the start of today's slog 😳

View attachment 2958685
They both are to be fair nicks cheeks are so full of wrinkles..my hubby is 5 years older than him and not a wrinkle. I dunno how living with me 🤣
They both look tit because they don't drink as much as 1 glass of water a day! You never see them drink anything but Coffee, alcohol free wine and beer!

They are riddled with wrinkles, eye bags and hair loss as a result!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good luck trying to upgrade UK tickets, its been nearly impossible for some time. The only time recently I've heard it being done was a DVC member upgrading to the Sorcerer's Pass which they are not entitled to get.
It's the Universal tickets they are hoping to upgrade to AP. But out of curiosity, L&R Dreaming just managed to buy AP for WDW, wonder if they will reveal how they did it as I thought it was near impossible these days now too
---
Pouty's looking really rough at the start of today's slog 😳

View attachment 2958685
Clearly Nick hadn't applied the camera beauty filter on when he started recording. Funny how it was fixed the next clip once Pouty started to vlog

Reactions: 6
Embarrassing to pay £80 a month for starlink upload at 9mbps when my £25 EE phone contract gets 22mbps parked up at a wild camp in the Scottish Highlands 🙈
IMG-20240526-WA0006.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a load of usual bullshit about not going to Florida until September. You can’t believe any tit that comes out of their mouths. Just wished the sheep would stop sending their money to these two scrounging tossers

Reactions: 10
It's the Universal tickets they are hoping to upgrade to AP. But out of curiosity, L&R Dreaming just managed to buy AP for WDW, wonder if they will reveal how they did it as I thought it was near impossible these days now too
---

Clearly Nick hadn't applied the camera beauty filter on when he started recording. Funny how it was fixed the next clip once Pouty started to vlog
It's very easy to buy annual passes for both universal and Disney. Difficult to upgrade a UK ticket to the incred-pass though.

Reactions: 4
no chance on this absolute earth would I be cancelling my 5 star all inclusive holiday to change it to a holiday that is managed, controlled and vlogged by Prick.

you’ll regret that girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
no chance on this absolute earth would I be cancelling my 5 star all inclusive holiday to change it to a holiday that is managed, controlled and vlogged by Prick.
Don't get the point of that if they're not going to Disney either. Such a long way to go and spend time in an absolutely boiling swamp with 100% humidity if you're not experiencing Disney World. And just for a week too.

These two plums are pushing it now, gushing about how much they've burnt on the tin can and now swanning off to Florida on a whim. Then a trip around Europe (allegedly), then Florida AGAIN all within the next three months. And all without doing a days work. Come on you stupid sheep, wake up!

Reactions: 12
Don't forget Bazza now has a pool so another FREE upgrade for them in free scrounged accommodation, here we go again, we've got a companion seat, free upgrade, free this, free that!! Bore fest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I generally like the Disney wives but they’re acting a bit thick when they seem to think a lovely all inclusive trip to Turkey is same standard as a week in universals dockside. I love dockside but it is universal value and they’ll be needing money now for meals, snacks and drinks. Plus this didn’t include tickets - they’d paid for these separately. A week in Florida will be exhausting!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They probably persuaded the Disney Wives to go Florida so it gave them an excuse to go!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.