The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren't the wives going to Turkey? Is that the announcement?
Imagine the twats in Turkey?
Prick "Ooh, this is very kebaby"
i notice the blokes from stoke are off there and the lodge guys have recently started following them. the disney wives follow them too. All part of the church of bazza!!

Badly will start by saying how they have treated his mum and dad and they are going to join the wives

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the way Prick always outs how the Disney Wives have lie ins until late.
Yes Prick, it’s called having a full time job and enjoying your days off by lying in because the rest of us get up and go to work early in the morning during the week!
Stupid twit, thinks the world revolves around them.

Reactions: 18
It grates me how they constantly call them Disney Wives and not their names but they call them Leigh and Nick.

I feel like it shows them to be so fake and shows the wives to be more genuine than them.

Reactions: 8
so they ARE going to florida with the lodge guys!!
---
Disney Wives have blown their big reveal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the van trip to Europe must be off now they’re going to Disney. Please don’t shout at me but I can’t believe the Wives have a spreadsheet with what they are doing etc, first thing is they want a Blaze Pizza and Gideons cookies. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
LOVE that they have jumped on the surprise. Now we know why they were away buying new t-shirts for their trip (in Sep yeah right) and the rush to get the extra cameras installed
---
When? We know the twats are going in September?
They should be there from this weekend as they were mentioning the new drone show which only just started
---
And yes, just gone back and checked the van cost clickbait video when shopping for tshirts and Leigh says later in the year but then Nick mentions marvel being Disney and not Universal which we know now from the Wives that it is Universal they are staying at and not doing Disney parks but Springs and Typhoon Lagoon only so that comment from Nick makes total sense

Reactions: 7
The Wives are going for a week. What's the betting that the twats will say they're going for a week but at the end of their stay they will have "decided to extend it by another 3"

Reactions: 9
The Wives are going for a week. What's the betting that the twats will say they're going for a week but at the end of their stay they will have "decided to extend it by another 3"
This is 100% what will happen. Probably staying at the Bazzas.

I came here to say exactly the same thing there’s zero chance they are only going to stay a week….

They rushed across America in a fortnight to get to Florida which was ridiculous, so they will NOT be staying in Florida for just a week.

So the butch wives are going to the hot fairground asap? and the creeps are going too?

abandoning that wee puppy

Reactions: 4
Going for 8 days and proceed to put 4 deodorants and a roll on in the case?? Ok then sure thing 🤥🤥

Should change their names to The Lie Guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The bullshit they spout. Pouty always gives something away with his smug fat face. Another week of doing nothing for the man child.

where does the money come from?

Reactions: 11
I took the 4 deodorant to be they would leave them at the Bazza's so they don't have to keep taking some and as they say its expensive to buy over there.
I think they would be staying longer but they have plans with Hannah and Mark and so can't back out of that or the Europe trip they have banged on about for months!! But the whole thing will be a shambles, they will be moaning about the heat, they will not be able to keep pace with the Wives as they couldn't in DLP and that wasn't summer!

But they somehow have £1200 spare for the taxes on the flights just to use a companion voucher, as well as upgrading tickets to AP. How can they sheep still be sending them money when this is what they are spending it on!

Reactions: 15
Must be absolutely fantastic to be able to f*ck off too Florida at the drop of a hat without a care in the world!!

Reactions: 18
I took the 4 deodorant to be they would leave them at the Bazza's so they don't have to keep taking some and as they say its expensive to buy over there.
I think they would be staying longer but they have plans with Hannah and Mark and so can't back out of that or the Europe trip they have banged on about for months!! But the whole thing will be a shambles, they will be moaning about the heat, they will not be able to keep pace with the Wives as they couldn't in DLP and that wasn't summer!

But they somehow have £1200 spare for the taxes on the flights just to use a companion voucher, as well as upgrading tickets to AP. How can they sheep still be sending them money when this is what they are spending it on!
Good luck trying to upgrade UK tickets, its been nearly impossible for some time. The only time recently I've heard it being done was a DVC member upgrading to the Sorcerer's Pass which they are not entitled to get.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.