The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awww we have got lodge guy leigh all rattled and trying to weed out his tattlers on ig.

you sure your found us ALL Baldy 🤫😉👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is going on with Leigh, he’s away with the fairies and can’t even sort his Dad‘s bumpers out even though he’s watched Nick do the van. At the end of the blog Nick says to comment how much the van build is, Leigh sits down and repeats exactly the same but has no idea how much they’ve spent, they must have more money than sense. I also find it really annoying and immature when he starts pratting around when Nick is talking to the camera, we know you’re there Leigh you attention seeking idiot.

Reactions: 8
Hope they go to the Yumbo in Gran Can. They’ll tit themselves.

Reactions: 6
The Disney Wives have a countdown to a video at 5 tonight. I wonder if they're linked...

Reactions: 5
The Disney Wives have a countdown to a video at 5 tonight. I wonder if they're linked...
well their video goes out first according to the countdown so it was break the twats news first if it is related! 😂

• Haha
That's why the wives were there at the same time as the parents in the last vlog.planning every movement thinking they are bloody Phileas Fogg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's why the wives were there at the same time as the parents in the last vlog.planning every movement thinking they are bloody Phileas Fogg
Ohhhh, I haven't watch the vlogs for a while (I've got paint to watch dry!). That could explain it 😃

Aren't the wives going to Turkey? Is that the announcement?
Imagine the twats in Turkey?
Prick "Ooh, this is very kebaby"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.