The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baldy bleeping up painting his dad’s trims the useless dick probably painted the bodywork. But Prick to the rescue 😂😂🤡🤡
I noticed there was no footage of that. No way he didn't film himself doing an actual job as he loves to brag about the "work" he does. Think that's been left on the cutting room floor lol

Reactions: 9
So are they going to attach those white cctv cameras to the van or did I misunderstand that?

Reactions: 3
been reading tattle baldy??

Made his insta private 😂

Also remove a lot of followers so i'm guessing he's left only sheep! Sad wee Bean!
"things he likes"

spying on little boys via cctv
colouring books and diaries
crayons

Things he's interested in:

1 Spying on children and adults.
2 Colouring in.
3 Watching the same things over.
4 Reading tattle life

Reactions: 7
Haha the big van cost reveal will be utter bollocks. They are setting us up with comments like the wrap wasn’t essential!?
Was the shower?
Was the double oven?
Was the escape hatch?
Was all the cladding?
Were the new wheels?
Water heater?
Table?
Curtains?
And all the other tit!
4k to buy the van, 4 k for the electrics, 5 k for the engine repairs, 6k for the wrap.
That’s £20k before they start. If the final bill is under £30k then we know they taking shite but we know prick will say £20. Cos of all the bargains he’s got.

Reactions: 12
Is that steptoe in Geraldines profile
---
Beans been having a good old clear, out he's down to 71 followers now haha
View attachment 2957379
Doing more harm than good, I'd imagine. Those who genuinely like him who isn't a patron will wonder what they've done wrong. Will lose followers elsewhere possibly? If that's the case, then good.
ETA, if you're going to have lodge guy in your username because that's your public persona, and a link to your YouTube channel, then it needs to be public. If you want it to be private, change your username to your real name. Also, in this case, tell your Facebook group your Insta is going private. He's got rid of a lot of followers, they’ll be on their groups I'm sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And this is all down to that awful pic being taken from his ig and posted here? All of their accounts, Facebook groups etc are riddled with people who hate them. If he thinks offloading a bunch of folks of his own ig has solved that problem then he’s thicker than we already thought. Imagine your entire business model relying on having random strangers following you when all a lot of them want is to take the piss and see you fail.
---

Dim.
IMG_3975.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.