The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaahhh so Vantanics cost is to be revealed is it.....proof for sure that they read here...or are pissed off that Barry got in first with his pool pricing

Reactions: 8
Are we also forgetting that it didn’t actually work as the dish kept tripping out. Yeah well done prick, you took something that worked and ballsed it up, great job. Absolute clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Prick really does look bleeping awful these days. The skin round his eyes is like grey tissue paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soooo in Ricks mind, if it’s served on a board, no matter what it is, he classes it as a carshootery!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly how many security cameras do these 2 need, I must admit I fast forwarded that bit but they are like bloody stalkers - having to keep an eye on when a deer goes past the lodge or spying on their neighbours when in the van. Their vlogs are so bloody boooooring, either something to do in van, going to B&Q, having coffee or lunch.

Reactions: 9
Also who knew getting rid of a dog cures asthma!! And burying your head in a dog cures your allergy to dogs, if his asthma was cured by getting rid of the dog why does he carry his invisible inhaler with him through the airport!!

Exactly how many security cameras do these 2 need, I must admit I fast forwarded that bit but they are like bloody stalkers - having to keep an eye on when a deer goes past the lodge or spying on their neighbours when in the van. Their vlogs are so bloody boooooring, either something to do in van, going to B&Q, having coffee or lunch.
I can't FF so annoying
---
View attachment 2954577
---
They definitely read here, Hi you pair of useless thundercunts, I will take every figure they spew out of their vile faces with a pinch of salt.
Could not give a flying duck you pair boing bastards
---

Reactions: 2
that big wife is so butch sat with her big legs open at the dining table and her hand at her vagine.

I don't think that's a new build they live in ( very poor
brick work) looks council

Reactions: 4
Where the Fook does he gets the stupid explanations of things from.....Jesus christ

"This is our bedding, it has the modern contemporary look, with a farmhousey feel and a van feel to it"

Bedding has a van feel to it ????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh Nicks bought some new cameras for the van (and installed them by the time this vlog aired too...

I do hope he wasn't too silly when putting up the vlog to 'accidently' release the confidential information to enable setup of the camera via the play store app so anyone with a mobile phone could access their kitchen van side camera as long as the van is powered up..

oops.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Baldy bleeping up painting his dad’s trims the useless dick probably painted the bodywork. But Prick to the rescue 😂😂🤡🤡

• Haha
Prick saying they were going to the Wives to visit their nephews, and Remy had grown longer like a sausage dog - DUH that's what he is!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s Rapeseed you thick bleep not mustard seed and people think the google king of the caravan is intelligent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2954577
---
They definitely read here, Hi you pair of useless thundercunts, I will take every figure they spew out of their vile faces with a pinch of salt.
They will definitely lowball everything......also repairs are not maintenance - if you haven't driven it how can it be maintenance. It's the van equivalent of triggers broom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They will definitely lowball everything......also repairs are not maintenance - if you haven't driven it how can it be maintenance. It's the van equivalent of triggers broom 😂😂
The amount of things they said they don't need to include was shocking.....EVERYTHING needs to be totaled up, including the stuff they decided to redo.....like the seating, the table mount, the backsplash etc! Plus all the temu junk.....it maybe is a few a few quid here and there but it all adds up!
---
Prick saying they were going to the Wives to visit their nephews, and Remy had grown longer like a sausage dog - DUH that's what he is!!!!!!
Don't you mean 'Remay'? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.