The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dipshit reconfigured starlink, but clearly watched youtube how to's on setting up your own low power router, as his electrical knowhow would've spotted that the moment you extend any bloody cable your gonna get some voltage reduction.

wait until he realises that the cat5a he's using is also hampering the maximum mbps he could be receiving because he isn't using an appropriate cat6 /cat7 for the increased bandwidth.

now we're on a conversation about removing the coin flooring because he now prefers a painted floor (what he was dead against originally, which is why the coin floor went in after the laminate). Of course it looks like tit, you did it!! the paint up job will soon scuff like your other efforts again, and you'll be pissing up more money on something no buggers ever gonna see.

Speaking of which, the additional wood for the bench and now additional storage for the garage + transformers for starlink (and starlink) all we're factored into your final 120kg weight allowance from the last weigh in, on top of food, clothes, water, waste,additional utensils, brevil toaster, 1cuppa battery fucker, CCTV kiddy recorders, extra benches, new table axle, etc. how they'll all that comes under the weight that they told us they had left last time, is stretching the truth somewhat.

and if by some miracle it is... how the hell haven't they put an awning up yet, after all they've got the table to the door, but haven't thought of creating a shade area given they spend most of the time at campingsites?
Will the number plate ever be revealed so it can be reported as overweight. Very doubtful so it’s either a tattler takes a visit up there or they are spotted on a campsite. Wonder which will happen first 🤔🤣

Reactions: 9
Baldy will cock up and accidentally reveal the number plate soon. It’s only a matter of time. Remember the back to back Covid cruises?

Reactions: 11
The way he kneels on tarmac with shorts on is disturbing, that seems extremely painful/uncomfortable?
Pretty sure his knees are used to it.

All that electrical chat is not what people signed up for. And funny enough, if they didn't rush the build and wait till they had everything and knew what they wanted they wouldn't have all these feeding wires issues. That garage area with all the boxes and wires would make me super nervous of getting caught on something. I thought the whole point of renting Taylor last year was to figure out what they want, so how can they still be making modifications to the van to bring in more creature comforts!

Reactions: 6
They think they have a Winnebago, not a blinking VW Crafter. They are so delusional, and so boring.They are never going to give a breakdown of exact,y how much this conversion has cost, either. If they do, it will be an abridged version, leaving out all the wastage and visits to the garage, which hasn’t been blogged.
And are they really going around Europe for a few weeks ( though we know it will only be DLP), then back and fly off to Florida in September with The Disney Wives?
They really are relatable aren’t they.

We pissed ourselves at the 'new' table when they swung it out of the door and Prick stated it'll be good when they have a BBQ......at that height what the duck will you put on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We pissed ourselves at the 'new' table when they swung it out of the door and Prick stated it'll be good when they have a BBQ......at that height what the duck will you put on it?
I thought that also, everyone needs a 6 foot high shelf for your tomato sauce.
Could be used as a sun shade for pouty's bald head the silly twit.

He really has no common sense or life skills, a useless man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been months and months of boring crap about the van now, surely even the most ardent of fans are sick to the back teeth of it now?

Interesting that Prick’s OCD - one millimetre out on the switch inside - doesn’t run to the bleeping birds nest spaghetti junction of wiring in the garaaaaage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_0697.jpeg

---
They definitely read here, Hi you pair of useless thundercunts, I will take every figure they spew out of their vile faces with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2954577
---
They definitely read here, Hi you pair of useless thundercunts, I will take every figure they spew out of their vile faces with a pinch of salt.

This will be interesting - I know how much my daughter spent on her van conversion so will be able to tell just by how much they are bullshitting.

I also don't believe for one minute they are within weight with all the tit they have added to the van

Theyve been teasing this van cost vid for months. At this point, who gives a tit? We know they’ll lie anyway so it’s pointless.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.