The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prick trying to sound technical bet baldy didn’t have a clue what he was on about. Boring as duck nobody cares that you have watched YouTube videos on how to reconfigure the starlink

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Less slogs but can still only muster up 37 minutes. Half pulling a wire through a hole and the other doing a hello fresh.

Why didn’t the amazing rich uncles get the kids tickets for Taylor swift

Reactions: 6
Nick talks some horse tit, claims that the voltage drop is because the wire is too thick, if he was as knowledgeable as he claims to be he would know that the resistance of a wire is inversely proportional to the area of cross section. Hence thicker wire will have less resistance. Ohm's law shows that a thicker wire reduces resistance if voltage and length are constant. Stop trying to bullshit folk with your made up explanations of a subject you don’t understand.

Reactions: 8
Prick trying to sound technical bet baldy didn’t have a clue what he was on about. Boring as duck nobody cares that you have watched YouTube videos on how to reconfigure the starlink
Silly twit trying to give the sheep the impression he's invented the wheel.
We followed someone else's information...... bravo

Pouty: (on way to B&Q) I'm thinking of the sausage sandwich Prick: No ....... Later on Pouty: oh fish and chips! Prick: No! ( Says there was too many people). No Prick you are just a controlling 🔔 🔚

Pouty: (on way to B&Q) I'm thinking of the sausage sandwich Prick: No ....... Later on Pouty: oh fish and chips! Prick: No! ( Says there was too many people). No Prick you are just a controlling 🔔 🔚
It's the sharp NO that shows his true behaviour isn't it?
I saw he did the same about toast in Vantanic (I had fallen asleep by this point I believe)

Dipshit reconfigured starlink, but clearly watched youtube how to's on setting up your own low power router, as his electrical knowhow would've spotted that the moment you extend any bloody cable your gonna get some voltage reduction.

wait until he realises that the cat5a he's using is also hampering the maximum mbps he could be receiving because he isn't using an appropriate cat6 /cat7 for the increased bandwidth.

now we're on a conversation about removing the coin flooring because he now prefers a painted floor (what he was dead against originally, which is why the coin floor went in after the laminate). Of course it looks like tit, you did it!! the paint up job will soon scuff like your other efforts again, and you'll be pissing up more money on something no buggers ever gonna see.

Speaking of which, the additional wood for the bench and now additional storage for the garage + transformers for starlink (and starlink) all we're factored into your final 120kg weight allowance from the last weigh in, on top of food, clothes, water, waste,additional utensils, brevil toaster, 1cuppa battery fucker, CCTV kiddy recorders, extra benches, new table axle, etc. how they'll all that comes under the weight that they told us they had left last time, is stretching the truth somewhat.

and if by some miracle it is... how the hell haven't they put an awning up yet, after all they've got the table to the door, but haven't thought of creating a shade area given they spend most of the time at campingsites?

The way he kneels on tarmac with shorts on is disturbing, that seems extremely painful/uncomfortable?

What's the point in filming the very long, boring explanation on the Starlink bollocks. They're not a DIY advice channel or anything, I'm sure their biggest fans Mavis and Beryl etc were riveted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.