The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the Disney Wives vlog earlier where they got the new puppy.
Prick had his face buried into both dogs at different points, also looking up to make sure he's being filmed! No sign of any allergy to these two dogs at all. šŸ¤”
The only thing heā€™s allergic to is truth, openness and honesty!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leigh was quite happy to tell us that they were supposed to go for a meal that evening with the Wives but the Wives had to cancel as a family member has been taken ill. Again, not a duck given regarding other people's privacy yet their "work" remains private.

Reactions: 12
Another ā€duck youā€ from the Wives who probably just didnā€™t want to go.

Reactions: 13
Just bleeping give it up lads.

Letā€™s face it - (pretend) van life has crashed and burned hasnā€™t it? As will anything else you try your hand at. No new viewer has the slightest inclination to watch a couple of old women wandering around aimlessly with no purpose reciting Star Trek and Downton facts. Your content is tit and boring and no different wherever in the world you are.

16k views if youā€™re in Disney parks, 16k views if youā€™re walking around Bridlington, 16k views if youā€™re parked up at a camping site in the van, and 16k views if youā€™re scratching your arses in the caravan. That should tell you that youā€™re washed up, finished, dead in the water.

But for your army of 70 year old Doreens, Sandras, Glorias and Susans youā€™d be nothing. Thatā€™s your audience. Pretty sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Prick had his face buried into both dogs at different points, also looking up to make sure he's being filmed! No sign of any allergy to these two dogs at all. šŸ¤”
They make the lodge guys seem interestingā€¦
Both have no personality and are boring as duck. Think the lodge guys only hang about with them so they look like a bunch of couples while theyā€™re out at spoooons

Reactions: 7
they have been vocal in saying they do long hours at work, so I wonder who's watching the dogs?

I hope they're not left locked up in cages all day

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2949366
On YouTube at the moment

Where's the "hate watch just for tattle" option
Ooooh choices choices!
Watch them do duck all and eat out everyday?
Watch them watch downton abbey and do duck all?
Watch them go on kiddie rides and be in bed by 9?
Watch them rush around, see nothing and stay in murder scene hotels.
Im torn as which one to fall asleep to! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.