The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need for a euro road trip. They did it all in wales!
It’s so French,
So Spanish,
So Italian,
So Chinese,
So Japanese,
Oh look at that massive lake thick pouty announced. What ? The sea you thick twit!
Thick as a whale omelette the pair of them.

Reactions: 14
The need to have everything perfect before starting this trip is hilarious! Delaying tactics as they are both sh*t scared!

Also, what is the need to be fully connected to internet at all times!?! What happened to driving and picking a spot and enjoying nature! Why the need to have some TV show or movie on in the van 24/7

Reactions: 10
They’ll be broken down at the side of the rurd in the alps, prick desperately trying to bodge up vantanic and baldy watching Downton. I for one can’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When is mot day? Think prick said it’s soon. Can’t wait😂😂😂
New table mount, more wood, router all added to the weight list. I reckon they think that’s it now so don’t need to weigh it again.Afternoon Yorkshire police 😉

• Haha
I just cant cope or understand the fascination with it looks like here it looks there so n so was filmed here blah blah blah....just enjoy the surroundings and STOP comparing it to other places....ie my turd looks like a lion bar after I've eaten nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just shows that he can't even do his one 'job' properly. Surely he's meant to be concentrating on editing and coming up with a thumbnail (cos it is so difficult he says) and not perving on other men getting changed in the adjacent camper. Shows what a simple bleeping task editing is. Simple task for a bald simpleton.

I wonder if Nick has really researched modifying a residential Starlink system to a mobile one properly? It used to be easy to do but now seems much more complex with the two system not exactly the same. with some reports of some converted Starlink systems not even working. Also he would have to pay more to use Starlink if he wants to actually use it when driving especially if they are travelling over 10mph...

Reactions: 3
These two clowns are not all the ticket. Everywhere they go they have to find filming locations, can’t see what the fascination is.
---
Meal each, obviously the scrounge guys didn’t pay for that meal

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Nick has really researched modifying a residential Starlink system to a mobile one properly? It used to be easy to do but now seems much more complex with the two system not exactly the same. with some reports of some converted Starlink systems not even working. Also he would have to pay more to use Starlink if he wants to actually use it when driving especially if they are travelling over 10mph...

If he fluffs it up he can’t return it!! Aww wouldn’t that be a shame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this moron watching something different to everyone else .........wtf :rolleyes:

Idiot.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
These two clowns are not all the ticket. Everywhere they go they have to find filming locations, can’t see what the fascination is.
---
Meal each, obviously the scrounge guys didn’t pay for that meal
Filming locations for movies or shows nobody has watched since the 80s apart from Prick

• Haha
Filming locations for movies or shows nobody has watched since the 80s apart from Prick
I've never known anyone watch the same stuff constantly over and over. I've got stuff I love and it's comforting to watch and takes no thought process but prick takes it to another level. I can't imagine him ever watching anything new

I've never known anyone watch the same stuff constantly over and over. I've got stuff I love and it's comforting to watch and takes no thought process but prick takes it to another level. I can't imagine him ever watching anything new
He's trying to relive his childhood for happiness because life with Pouty is clearly taking its toll on his mental health

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Pouty is shite at editing, why did both of them have to announce the cost of stopping at least 3 times?

I bet Baldemort hates the drooooooone. More footage for him to “edit.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's trying to relive his childhood for happiness because life with Pouty is clearly taking its toll on his mental health
As much a Nicks a total dick at least he's honest and not sly like the bald toddler ..

it must be so draining and embarrassing being shacked up with bean, Nick never says this is my partner and shows no physical sexual desire towards him in public.

tbh it's probably bean that's made him become a alcoholic, he needs to be drunk each night to stomach being in the same bed.

Reactions: 7
Well, this made me howl.

The red dot is where they are standing, not literally in the sea, lol.
The blue is where they need to walk to get to the circled bit which Pouty said was Portmeirion.
The yellow bit is actually Portmeirion.

As others have said, the "lake" is an estuary.

20240521_145529.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the Disney Wives vlog earlier where they got the new puppy.
Prick had his face buried into both dogs at different points, also looking up to make sure he's being filmed! No sign of any allergy to these two dogs at all. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.