The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they've stayed at a non-caravan park/pitch this whole trip? Why did they even bother putting a toilet and shower in the van, just a waste of space?

Reactions: 12
Is it wicked of me to hope that whenever Prick drills holes in something and does it on the floor - I hope he drills through the lodge floor. 🤭🤭🤭 Also knowing how they love a film/tv location, I’m surprised they hadn’t watched The Prisoner so didn’t spout off loads of facts ( from Google).
The slicing of the foam in the latest vlog was so close I was convinced he would damaged the lodge floor
---
Starting to like Bazza more and more, the little sly digs at the LGs are fun and he recently posted a very open video discussing his work and career over the years, explained how he affords the house/pool the Disney trips etc. He doesn'y show off about being in high positions for various companies and openly admits it was part hard work, part taking a few risks and part just good luck. He has finished at his current job and Max was really haapy about no more travelling for work.

I found it a really intesting and honest blog where he even opened up about feeling some regrets about travelling so often when his family was younger as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The slicing of the foam in the latest vlog was so close I was convinced he would damaged the lodge floor
---
Starting to like Bazza more and more, the little sly digs at the LGs are fun and he recently posted a very open video discussing his work and career over the years, explained how he affords the house/pool the Disney trips etc. He doesn'y show off about being in high positions for various companies and openly admits it was part hard work, part taking a few risks and part just good luck. He has finished at his current job and Max was really haapy about no more travelling for work.

I found it a really intesting and honest blog where he even opened up about feeling some regrets about travelling so often when his family was younger as well.
Totally agree. Bazza’s latest was refreshing for YouTube. Wealthy man who made it through hard work unlike the two frauds.

Can see why the two twats are always up his arse but bazza should have being smart enough to see the users for what they are.

Reactions: 11
that dick bazza has used the creeps too, and bribed them with his Florida home,

they're all as bad as each other

Reactions: 9
It’s like Italy.. it’s French … it’s like Cornwall.. it’s very Welsh.. it’s like the French Riviera .. I cannot cope with Pouty’s wiggling trotters around that pool .. 🤮
Don’t forget Peasholm Park…Scarborough 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WTAF are they doing to the van now, wasted so much money doing stuff to turn just redo it again, and I’m so over the constant need to inform everyone when they use the van WC and when they empty it 🤮

Reactions: 3
They shower and tit every day at whatever caravan park they’re at, and 90% of the meals they have are in pubs and restaurants!

Completely negates the shower, toilet, oven, hob, and air-fryer.

Van Life my arse…

Reactions: 7
Also they hardly showed Portmeirion just couple of "mouches" around and a sit by the pool what was the point. Then pouty all excited they might do something at christmas "like decorate or have little food stalls" so basically Disney then. He cant appreciate anything unless its Disney or food.

It’s like Italy.. it’s French … it’s like Cornwall.. it’s very Welsh.. it’s like the French Riviera .. I cannot cope with Pouty’s wiggling trotters around that pool .. 🤮
I don’t know why they get excited about a pool they hate the water!! Can you imagine the state of them falling asleep at the pool, bet they thought they were at Typhoon Lagoon minus the pink donuts 😂

Reactions: 9
They’re doing everything they do in a caravan at home as they do around the UK with a bed on wheels.

Walk around aimlessly
Eat out
tit at public places
Point a camera on a stick at buildings and say it looks like something else
Nap during the afternoon.

absolute snooze fest of a vlog… van life!?!?

Go search van life on YouTube. Click on a random video and compare it to this absolute boring shite.
This Europe tour will be suicidal for the both of them.

Reactions: 10
They are going to drive to Disney land Paris perhaps then to the south of France only to discover they have some important 'work' to do at the caravan park and have to cut it short. No way will they do more than 2 weeks in that van.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Supposedly their European trip will begin in a month. Have been asking what to see at the places the intend to visit...Use Google why ask Facebook then when prick comes back with this comment...prick it's.....its A given not AN given.
DLP then home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They may do one of the beach resorts in the north perhaps? Not even sure they will make it as far as south of Framce tbh

I hope prick remembers to take his bread knife for any repairs on the van.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have reached the conclusion that I would rather stick a hot knitting needle down my japsi than watch them ponce round France....Well we say France but we all know where they'll go

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.