The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Pouty said “I might have some toast”
Prick: “No”
Controlling bastard. Then he must have realised how it sounded because he made an excuse that there wasn’t enough electricity. Battery 77% full. Truth was he didn’t want Pouty to have toast because he didn’t want any himself. bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 12
Notice how the driving through the narrow country lanes was timelapsed, not filmed in real time so we couldn't hear that stupid pair squealing like stupid babies that the leaves on the hedges might touch their precious 'Taylor'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
part way through that last vlog I SWEAR pouty was about to talk about 'Bob Carolgees' being in Scrooge before stopping himself midsentence, the dumb twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I lol when Rick said he’s lost a plug from the toilet and it’s costing over £10 to replace it!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I've just caught up. Just a few things. The pasta dish looked like a big pile of sick, but according to nick it could have been served in a Italian restaurant...mmm mm. You can't have toast cos we're low on power...77%...there's probably many many more...but the one that got me and I'm sure you lot have already mentioned it...but 712AD....700 years BEFORE christ was born.......Nick my friend that would have been BC...hence the name BEFORE CHRIST....AD as we all know is ANNO DOMINI....Mr fountain of knowledge eh...I think someone has been pissing in your fountain. And one last thing to say...we're all utterly enthralled by the knowledge that Bald Bungle has now had a shite in Vantanic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dumb and dumber on travels oh look at the lake😂😂😂 you pair of thick dumb idiots its the estuary before you get to porthmadog , shows how much pouty does his research, doesn't know a lake from a river, been porthmerion loads of times and know more about the place than these halfwits !!

Reactions: 10
So let me get the right. The are travelling at 55/56mph for fuel economy however consistently sit in the middle lane of the motorway in every 'arty' b roll shot of the road ahead!!

Wankers!!!!! Middle Lane hoggers!

Reactions: 14
Love listening to Leigh pant behind the camera from walking 7 steps, whilst constantly saying 'erm' 'erm' 'erm' midway through every bleeding sentence.

Just think about what you are saying before you say it so it comes out in a coherent sentence!!

Reactions: 7
Is it wicked of me to hope that whenever Prick drills holes in something and does it on the floor - I hope he drills through the lodge floor. 🤭🤭🤭 Also knowing how they love a film/tv location, I’m surprised they hadn’t watched The Prisoner so didn’t spout off loads of facts ( from Google).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t go to Europe until the cushions are right.

They are the absolute antithesis of easy breezy come day go day van life.

Reactions: 10
It’s like Italy.. it’s French … it’s like Cornwall.. it’s very Welsh.. it’s like the French Riviera .. I cannot cope with Pouty’s wiggling trotters around that pool .. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.