The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Glastonbury Abbey kitchen, Prick saw a lovely pizza oven. Yeah, bet the monks used to eat a lot of that in days gone by. 😂
---
Prick is wondering if back in the day this light would've been fire. I'd say obviously yes 😉 especially as the ceiling above it is wood! That pub wouldn't be still standing if that was an original fire torch that's always been there! 🤣

20240517_083111.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So an abbey and former monastery - a Christian place of worship - was built in 712 AD which according to to Prick is 700 years before Jesus was born 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Be fair he was only 1400 years out but i doubt the sheep noticed. Also King Arthur was mentioned a few times in this one whereas the lodge guys are more your J Arthurs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had to switch notifications off from the Facebook groups. Absolutely bleeping mind numbing. They’re all as thick as each other. I can’t deal with it any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s bleeping grim how obsessed Prick is with Pouty having a dump in the vantanic.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
There was one today asking if people prefered the lounges or shopping at the airport. How about neither? The lounges are full of idiots like you in shorts, shovelling as much as they can down their throats as if they’re not about to eat their body weight in Florida anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck off Nick you boring bleep. Who actually gives a tit about where tiny bleeping tim stood & where scrooge walked or where bob cratchet had a bleeping tit... we don't care duck off you bore

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck off Nick you boring bleep. Who actually gives a tit about where tiny bleeping tim stood & where scrooge walked or where bob cratchet had a bleeping tit... we don't care duck off you bore
Looking forward on his explanation of The Prisoner when we see them in Portmeirion. Or will it be like Glastonbury, no mention of its world famous festival.
Waiting for him to say " Ooh, it's just like Italy"

Reactions: 9
Looking forward on his explanation of The Prisoner when we see them in Portmeirion. Or will it be like Glastonbury, no mention of its world famous festival.
Waiting for him to say " Ooh, it's just like Italy"
He will say it’s just like Italy in Epcot! 😂😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pouty talking about Charles Darwin like he has a clue about who that is. Hilarious.

Reactions: 7
Thanks to Neil and Tracey for the £27 a head tapas because we all know these 2 cunts didn’t pay

So I thought ooohhh this might be entertaining going to another country....I should have known better...bleeping Wales

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the pair of them walk around with Disney merch backpacks. Everlast socks upto their knees and google maps on loud for directions for walking around a bleeping city centre.

This is middle aged men In their 50’s.
it’s quite frightening what they do for their 5 mins of fame on YouTube.
🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Watched that vlog in about 5 minutes as I skipped 30 seconds every time Prick said "filming location". Unbelievably boring bastards

• Heart
Watched that vlog in about 5 minutes as I skipped 30 seconds every time Prick said "filming location". Unbelievably boring bastards
Same. Fast forwarded film location borefest.

To think we mocked them over the california film locations. Now we have a back alley in shrewsbury!

surely 90% of the viewers and sheep just want to see them on a cruise or Florida with Prick pissed off his tits and not this shite

1984 Christmas Carol ffs. He genuinely had a throbber for this one - he couldn't stop smiling!!!

edgy vanlifers at yet another caravan club.

get to France you boring twats!! 3 months seeing as much as you can..........but you won't as you are terrified as you don't want to be stranded when the van breaks down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pricks jacket reminds me of that lad from East is East,if you went to pull it of the collar would be so rotten it would fall apart.what a pair of knobheads.

• Haha
Pricks jacket reminds me of that lad from East is East,if you went to pull it of the collar would be so rotten it would fall apart.what a pair of knobheads.
That’s so funny as I’ve thought that too!! He never took the parka off much like Nick, I can never understand eating in in a restaurant with a coat on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.