The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL when they were in the shop selling tantric sex items. They were both clearly uncomfortable and clueless about what that even is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ alive their basic grasp of the English language is just appalling! They cannot pronounce anything correctly and again repeating themselves several times over.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bazza has been taking the piss about nick the encyclopedia in his last couple of vlogs its so funny..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
we are off to the pub to meet us friend Ben and his family as its steak night. cut to the pub and no sign of us friend Ben and his family, as they were all alone while eating their steaks, with only a slight mention of finally meeting him after 4 years. in reality us friend Ben thought duck this and took his family to KFC and these two dick wipes had to fork out for their meals themselves. Bravo Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone worked out where they copy and pasted those Glastonbury facts from?

Creasing at how tit those drone shots are, ten foot above them on a country lane with the sun reflecting off his bald spot.

I'm not sure what it is but I find their holiday vlogs much more boring than when they're just at the lodge doing duck all. How do they make potentially interesting tourist places so utterly tedious?
Most came up on the first page when I used google...

Reactions: 4
Christ alive their basic grasp of the English language is just appalling! They cannot pronounce anything correctly and again repeating themselves several times over.
Listen again when they are sat in the old pub in Glastonbury. Nick claimed the beams on the wooden panelling were made from old railway steeples. Whatever they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think more than anything, their inability to pronounce things, or even speak properly, is what really gets me the most. And the fact they seem to delight in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think more than anything, their inability to pronounce things, or even speak properly, is what really gets me the most. And the fact they seem to delight in it.
I've mentioned it before but this thing of putting an 'h' at the beginning of a word when there isn't one is so odd, it's becoming more frequent now too......we had heven (even) in the last vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine buying a drone and then it doing you dirty and showin your whack off bald spot

Suppose nick could use it as a landing pad though 😂🙈View attachment 2937926
They look like they have been let out of their secure facility for a couple of hours, especially with that ludicrous bag.I’m surprised they haven’t got their names sewn in their coats!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baldy has just read Ant Middleton’s book he says. Can you get two further extremes ffs? One is a hard as nails bastard, and the other is a weak pathetic man baby. Knowing that bald bleep he probably found likenesses though between the pair of them. In reality one of them has seen real terror and horrors, and the other one shits his pants when a car pulls up next to him in a lay-by.

SAS indeed.

SOFT AS SHITE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Can’t bare these two, I don’t watch a lot of their vlogs cause I’d rather watch paint dry but I hate the way pouty literally pouts in vlogs aswell.
They need to get a grip of themselves as they’re nobody special but bloody act like it and their van is 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Baldy has just read Ant Middleton’s book he says. Can you get two further extremes ffs? One is a hard as nails bastard, and the other is a weak pathetic man baby. Knowing that bald bleep he probably found likenesses though between the pair of them. In reality one of them has seen real terror and horrors, and the other one shits his pants when a car pulls up next to him in a lay-by.

SAS indeed.

SOFT AS SHITE.
I imagine he just looked at the front cover and fingered himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Made me laugh when prick said ooo taylors twin when there was a standard plain grey crafter parked up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.