The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
prick in the background catching up on tattle… covering his mug with his phone cos “I haven’t done me eyes yet” 🙄
Lisa looks like a little poisoned dwarf anyway, but bleeping hell boys, you didn’t do her justice with that photo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
prick in the background catching up on tattle… covering his mug with his phone cos “I haven’t done me eyes yet” 🙄
Lisa looks like a little poisoned dwarf anyway, but bleeping hell boys, you didn’t do her justice with that photo.
So, I wonder which part of the country were unfortunate to have the honour of their visit?

Reactions: 6
I'm only on the preview and Pricks annoyed me already. "It's amazing to think that at the other end of that cable is America"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alright tattlers been away so just catching up. I see that the deadly duo are still massively cockwombling their way around in vantanic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tonights vlog - 36 minutes. So much for "less but longer vlogs". Baldy has obviously working hard recently, so is taking it easy. Either that, or the van footage is so incredibly boring (as we've all now experienced) and it's now starting to dawn on these morons that the whole van life concept is a shite idea

Reactions: 13
So an abbey and former monastery - a Christian place of worship - was built in 712 AD which according to to Prick is 700 years before Jesus was born 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What a pair of boring c*nts!!!

seriously they could take the most interesting thing in the world and present it as a "it reminds of an unremarkable episode of Star Trek I watched in 1986l"

naaaaebodyyyy caaaares maaaate!!! bleeping losers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a pair of boring c*nts!!!

seriously they could take the most interesting thing in the world and present it as a "it reminds of an unremarkable episode of Star Trek I watched in 1986l"

naaaaebodyyyy caaaares maaaate!!! bleeping losers
Yet not one trip to a supermarket reminds them of an episode of Supermarket Sweep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drone was a waste of money as the footage is absolutely boring as fook, and low and behold on another caravan site.

Those pair of morons could be on a shuttle launch and make it boring, shame shite every single day regardless of where they go.

Yawnnnnnnn

Reactions: 8
OMG do these 2 refer everything back to a film or TV programme, their life is so booooring. Prick should be renamed Mr Google, whenever Baldy gives facts it reminds me of when a child is learning to read. I bet if you asked them some questions about where they’ve been a couple of weeks later they wouldn’t remember a thing.

• Haha
OMG do these 2 refer everything back to a film or TV programme, their life is so booooring. Prick should be renamed Mr Google, whenever Baldy gives facts it reminds me of when a child is learning to read. I bet if you asked them some questions about where they’ve been a couple of weeks later they wouldn’t remember a thing.
The last pitch was like Hobbiton, and it had a stream behind the van. Looked like a field to me and the stream was a ditch. I was hoping he'd roll back into it.

Hobbiton
Screenshot_20240515_194115_YouTube.jpg

"Stream" = Ditch
Screenshot_20240515_194228_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Drone was a waste of money as the footage is absolutely boring as fook, and low and behold on another caravan site.
only half way through but the initial drone footage is shocking, it constantly centres on them, with Prick continually looking to see where the bleeping thing is!
---
I couldn't have said it better myself!
Everything has to look like something else, it can't just be what it is!

At least Prick sounds convincing (ish) but Pouty reading out loud is hilarious

Imagine buying a drone and then it doing you dirty and showin your whack off bald spot

Suppose nick could use it as a landing pad though 😂🙈
1000053374.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s surreal that the stones in that building were here before you and me! FFS moronic guff! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone worked out where they copy and pasted those Glastonbury facts from?

Creasing at how tit those drone shots are, ten foot above them on a country lane with the sun reflecting off his bald spot.

I'm not sure what it is but I find their holiday vlogs much more boring than when they're just at the lodge doing duck all. How do they make potentially interesting tourist places so utterly tedious?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.