The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morrisons no doubt.

Edit - and if it is, it's not new, we've used it since last spring:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve watched Ordinary Adventures for quite a long time now. A few months back they put out a vlog saying they were struggling for money with Covid and work as most ppl are. Kitra is a dog groomer I believe and Peter is a movie reviewer and has his own website/blogs called Slashfilm. They live in a nice looking apartment in West Hollywood too...don’t exactly scream poverty. Anyway few months after the money vlog they started posting videos showing all the new stuff they bought then went to Aulani for 10 days over Xmas! I used to like them but feel like they’ve changed and like Prick and Pouty don’t need the gifts they get sent...btw Ordinary Adventures get a LOT compared TCG, and not cheap stuff either!
Oh I didn't know Kinrara was a dog groomer, I do remember her saying for worked for Uber Eats or something like that but gave up & started editing the vlogs. I'd hate to think they're taking advantage of their followers as I do like their vlogs & I'm sure recent times have been hard (as they have for everyone).

Reactions: 2
Oh I didn't know Kinrara was a dog groomer, I do remember her saying for worked for Uber Eats or something like that but gave up & started editing the vlogs. I'd hate to think they're taking advantage of their followers as I do like their vlogs & I'm sure recent times have been hard (as they have for everyone).
If they worked for Uber Eats and gave it up during the pandemic that's crazy as they would be busier than ever I think!

I haven't seen the vlog in question but if they pleaded poverty due to covid in a vlog .....seeing what I've seen makes me sick to my stomach. Claiming you have no money then spending what you get from sheep on baby yoda toys and a stay in Aulani is disgusting

Reactions: 3
If they worked for Uber Eats and gave it up during the pandemic that's crazy as they would be busier than ever I think!

I haven't seen the vlog in question but if they pleaded poverty due to covid in a vlog .....seeing what I've seen makes me sick to my stomach. Claiming you have no money then spending what you get from sheep on baby yoda toys and a stay in Aulani is disgusting
Haha, yes Uber Eats are doing very well! I think Kitra did that work before they started vlogging. I certainly think they should be reigning in the spending, surely it must upset their patreons. As Disneyland is shut they can't claim their having to fund annual passes.

They did do a vlog saying they were struggling due to covid, but clearly not anymore!

Is mindful chef in the states?
The jug stir from Leigh was just for us wasn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Florida only consists of Orlando, Clearwater and Cocoa Beach in their eyes. So narrowminded and somewhat insulting to all that the State has to offer. With the amount of time they have when they travel they need to get out and about on a road trip and really experience its beauty off the beaten track and beyond the tourist theme parks. But they are far too lazy to put in the effort to do that.
I don’t think any off the beaten track places in Florida need or want those 2 descending on them, screaming “I’m pissed of me tits” every other minute

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is mindful chef in the states?
The jug stir from Leigh was just for us wasn’t it 🙄
Yes he's a 🤡 And the kitchen now looks dark as well. Brighten up small enclosed places with white not grey.
Mindful was going to be my guess too, or that "diet" muscle food thing, or Jane Plan. Also possibly Pasta Evangelist, but never seen TCG eat even a homemade spag bol so think that's unlikely. All are zzzz anyway.
And fancy not keeping a note of who gifts you what so they can say thank you X for the red spatula? Wasn't that what they initially used to stir the paint with anyway :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Hmm... sounds like you get what you pay for for internet and mobile services.
Nick immediately blamed Leigh for the cockeyed dishwasher. He also makes a spatula seem like it's a new invention or something.
Amazon being "a nightmare to deal with" sounds as though they were a third party seller for their now defunct business.

Reactions: 8
Some of there Patrons have young children , why give them beggars money , and not spend money on the children or set up a saving account then wasting it on those losers! Who don’t deserve anything and bank account is full !

Reactions: 9
Any ideas?
Some of there Patrons have young children , why give them beggars money , and not spend money on the children or set up a saving account then wasting it on those losers! Who don’t deserve anything and bank account is full !
I know I find this so pathetic. Or even donate to charity. But paying these two to be your internet friends when they have 3/4 properties is just beyond gross

Reactions: 6
I know I find this so pathetic. Or even donate to charity. But paying these two to be your internet friends when they have 3/4 properties is just beyond gross
We've all said this before, srounging off the weak and vulnerable is just so distasteful, and shows them up for the shameful people they have become.

Reactions: 10
Nick has no redeeming qualities as far as I can see. Leigh seems SLIGHTLY better as at least he seems to love his family though. They are both horrible, greedy and graspy people though.

ETA - I almost forget to wave - Coooeeee Pricolas, I am still laughing at you and not with you.

Reactions: 11
I watched yesterday's vlog earlier and the paint in the kitchen made me think of concrete! Like they had just created a concrete cell. And why do they say "we're going to paint this grey"...save yourself and just say "we're painting it", we know what colour you're going to use! although we just don't know what shade of grey they're going to pick.... 🙄

I think @RebelUtd is right with the Morrisons guess. I saw they were now doing a recipe box.

Reactions: 7
Amazon being "a nightmare to deal with" sounds as though they were a third party seller for their now defunct business.
That's exactly what they were doing, selling tat - the store is still there just nothing listed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.