The Lodge Guys #5 Dangerous farm shops, vlog flops, keep paying else you'll get the chop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion they’d save money staying on property if they got the dining plan included 🤷🏼‍♀️ I paid about £2600pp for two weeks at AKL with Disney dining included EVERY meal was paid for and we must of done atleast 7/8 character dining experiences, at the time me and my friend were looking at staying at a moderate resort with only the QS included but worked out that we’d be better off paying abit more and getting more bang for our buck so to speak, yes we didn’t have a car and probably spend $200 on ubers over that time but I thought that was reasonable for two of us and we were using them for silly things like getting to resorts/parks when we couldn’t be bothered to wait for transport 🤷🏼‍♀️.
we stayed on-site once and we’re left with 50 credits we hadn’t used because the food was too much we just used to get 2 meals between 5 of us.

Prefer staying off site now though as my wife has anxiety (the real kind that doesn’t get forgotten about until you want to remember to mention it in a vlog for sympathy) and being able to go back to our own villa and out of the crowds makes the holiday for us.

Reactions: 5
we stayed on-site once and we’re left with 50 credits we hadn’t used because the food was too much we just used to get 2 meals between 5 of us.

Prefer staying off site now though as my wife has anxiety (the real kind that doesn’t get forgotten about until you want to remember to mention it in a vlog for sympathy) and being able to go back to our own villa and out of the crowds makes the holiday for us.
We always stay offsite in a villa too, love having your own pool and being able to get away from people when you need to.

Reactions: 7
There will be no more free parking for them if they get another annual pass and stay at a Disney hotel as you now have to pay to park at the hotels!! Different if you stay off site still get the free parking, they only want annual passes for the free parking, I remember when they went to Aquatica and said the parking was $15 when in fact it was $25 (as it always had been) they were FOOOOMIN 😂😂 they paid it and stayed at the park for next to no time, it was a pointless visit, I really don’t understand why the go to water parks!! Also they buy “healthy salads” to take into the water parks, eat it, then go and buy more food in the park “snacks” etc!! They really are clueless!!!

Reactions: 4
There will be no more free parking for them if they get another annual pass and stay at a Disney hotel as you now have to pay to park at the hotels!! Different if you stay off site still get the free parking, they only want annual passes for the free parking, I remember when they went to Aquatica and said the parking was $15 when in fact it was $25 (as it always had been) they were FOOOOMIN 😂😂 they paid it and stayed at the park for next to no time, it was a pointless visit, I really don’t understand why the go to water parks!! Also they buy “healthy salads” to take into the water parks, eat it, then go and buy more food in the park “snacks” etc!! They really are clueless!!!
And they don’t even spend time in the pool or rides ,

They used poor Brenda for views , as they wanted same views as get binkys skyliner video !!

And they don’t even spend time in the pool or rides ,

They used poor Brenda for views , as they wanted same views as get binkys star flyer video !!

Last edited:
So I saw via another thread on here that vloggers can remove your comment from a vlog but make it so you personally can still see it so looks like they haven't removed it (hope that makes sense?)
Well these twats have removed my comment on their 'dangerous farm shop' vlog (checked on my boyfriends account) but I can still see it! And they still say "we appreciate every comment" but they should add, "only if its kissing our arses"!
Plus they have only replied to a few comments on there too! 😡

The same thing happened to a comment I left on a Sophie and Dave shitfest vlog. Is it shadow banning or something?

So I saw via another thread on here that vloggers can remove your comment from a vlog but make it so you personally can still see it so looks like they haven't removed it (hope that makes sense?)
Well these twats have removed my comment on their 'dangerous farm shop' vlog (checked on my boyfriends account) but I can still see it! And they still say "we appreciate every comment" but they should add, "only if its kissing our arses"!
same happen to me

Reactions: 2
The same thing happened to a comment I left on a Sophie and Dave shitfest vlog. Is it shadow banning or something?
Yes, that's what they call it, sneaky little fuckers!
I'm also no longer on their Facebook groups 😭😭😭😭 so I must be blocked, how extremely petty of them!

Reactions: 1
They're so late to the Disney vlogs, the "tips" that they think they & only them have discovered have been out there in the Universe for ages, just like peeling ginger with a spoon!!

Put your comments on here that have been deleted, we know they don’t (DO) read here Hi P Hi P .. they have no power to delete on here, it must drive them crazy ...

Reactions: 3
I discovered these two when a relative went on holiday to Paphos. Initially I thought they were decent human beings with Prick prone to over drinking alcohol. Slowly and surely their behaviour of greed, intolerance and intimidation put me right off watching their vlogs. The worst incident for me to stomach was them taking sparse parcels to a food bank and then going immediately to a supermarket to shop for themselves as though gluttony has gone out of fashion. Furthermore when Prick referred to Pouty's genitals as two cherry tomatoes and a hammock I realised that these two had nothing to offer to decent people and I am sad to see so many of their paying friends condoning their deceitful and crass behaviour. Hello Prick and Pouty!

I'm also no longer on their Facebook groups 😭😭😭😭 so I must be blocked, how extremely petty of them!
I got blocked for making a comment about removing negative comments. Not rude but disagreeing with them which they hate as they know everything

They blocked me on Instagram as well. So we get a badge? 😊

• Haha
Have they murdered Charlotte or has she been booted of the payg friends list 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would like to think she has seen the light but the way she looks at Prick it seems highly unlikely!
Was genuinely scary when she turned up in Florida the weirdo, that’s the kind of surprise you make for your best mate or sibling not someone you chat with on the internet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was genuinely scary when she turned up in Florida the weirdo, that’s the kind of surprise you make for your best mate or sibling not someone you chat with on the internet 😂
It was planned with the other Nick

Reactions: 2
Only for two bleeping days !! And they treated her to vile lodge guy curry instead of taking her out for a meal !

• Haha
It is the craziest thing to me......going all that way, for a long weekend, to meet some guys you pay so they chat to you. Smacks of desperation to me! I wonder what her family and friends thought of it 🤔

Same to me. I commented on a vlog when they were “reviewing” tuk-ins. We got to see about 5 seconds of a microwave heated naan with ambiguous contents, I commented to say: If you’re doing a review let us know what did it taste like, how much are they, what else is in the range? etc.... nothing negative but I guess they saw that as being critical so comment was never shown.

• Wow
I have a slightly different take on Charlotte turning up, I’m wondering if Nicky asked her to join him even for a short visit so she would be some company for him, as he appeared to be just trotting behind P & Pall the time, he cut a lonely figure and always looked a little sad!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.