The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1hour and 5 minutes don’t think I can tournament myself for that long

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A stroke-by-stroke account of a game of crazy golf, what a bleeping treat for all of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Buzza the bowling ball

Hahahaha. I’m howling.

I bet she couldnt wait to get rid of these two bastard nuggets. Moping around the house. Helping themselves to her Curly Wurly’s and chicken flavoured Lays.

Also prick and pouty remind me of these two…..
haahahah
---
Pouty looking out the caravan window at the lake

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The happiest prick has been the whole "holiday" walking round Lowes

Pouty pronouncing Gnocchi as No Key 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Prick just pronounced “hoagie” as “hoggy” which made me literally lol

• Haha
Around 28:00 - "I've just seen someone in a wheelchair walking around...."

I BET YOU bleeping DIDN'T YOU THICK twit!

Jesus Christ the brain cells that man just kills each day by breathing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also they've done the 'lets look up how much this wine costs' in Wine Bar George before 😴
Surely having had a business they understand how to make a profit! Why would WBG sell the wine at the same price as bleeping Walmart......cunts
The overheads to exist at Springs must be eye watering, let alone turn a profit - they’re thick as mince.

Reactions: 8
They've went from going out for dinner with friends to sitting at a table for two. Aww they've been stood up. Bet Prick's wallet was screaming in pain at having to foot the whole bill.

• Haha
What a treat this slog was.......the wheelchair, the Pennywise and my personal favourite "Tamails" say it with me pouty....TA MAL AY thick that

• Haha
  • Heart
So they going to eat cheap for the next week but only have 1 full
Day left. Shared tea cake it is with the raisins removed

• Heart
We have a window seat …. Erum no you don’t!
---
How stupid do they look holding the phone flashlight over the plates if food.
---
They are so out of their depth with anywhere above the level of Greg’s

• Haha
And how did they get into an exclusive fine dining restaurant wearing shorts and trainers?

Universal Golf opened in 2012 I think!! Not 2000, so pretty sure they’ve not been waiting 23 years to do it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.