The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a nosey at Janine and Caroles Fb,( both Sales) very easy to find, but they're both locked down private, which I find bloody hysterical, considering the girls are fully exploited all over YT for free holidays.

Janine you're a clown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a nosey at Janine and Caroles Fb,( both Sales) very easy to find, but they're both locked down private, which I find bloody hysterical, considering the girls are fully exploited all over YT for free holidays.

Janine you're a clown.
I looked ages ago before it went private Jannie had pictures up thinking she’s a model posing like she’s Marylin manroe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yuck…..just yuck 🤮
My first thought on seeing that photo was that he looks like Michael. You know, the Michael who sends them stuff, probably pays for everything and in my opinion fancies Nick.
It's an in joke between them. They, including Bazza, tolerate him but take the piss out of him. Just like they take the piss out of those that are not in the inner sanctum.
Shame on you Bazza.
Just my thoughts, I may be wrong.

Reactions: 7
Jim Stanley picture posted by his wife on the Facebook group, he even looks incredibly annoying just in a photograph

• Haha
Isn’t that the old company?
---

Quelle surprise
The company was dissolved in 2021 but neither of them have any other businesses on Company's house so if they have a new business, it's not limited.

Both of the scamming twats have now removed the @ function on both of their Facebook pages. They must be exhausted from their genuine and honest replies to all their loyal sheep. Having a well deserved break from having to engage with ‘yous’ fans are you boys?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Because they know its just the halfwit attention/bragging seeking ones that post @ stuff.

Their genuine "us friends" will do it privately.

It did make me smile when Nick took a picture of his soup, the other day he was having a go at Leigh for taking a picture of his food.
What a twit.....
I am not a lover of the Bazzas, but you can tell it from a mile away they are starting to think that the Lodge Guys are just bleeping idiots.
What a complete pair of bell ends

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.