The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also pretty sure they think they’ve discovered or come up with putting juice into water, folk have been doing that for years!! And watch out for Rick’s girl math with Genie + 😂
---
Sorry, can’t hold my own water … Spoiler Alert, they buy Genie+ and a ride goes down, so they are given an open reservation for a ride, Rick thinks they got it for free, obvs forgetting thru BOUGHT Genie+ 😂😂
---
That should say “ forgetting they bought “ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Also pretty sure they think they’ve discovered or come up with putting juice into water, folk have been doing that for years!! And watch out for Rick’s girl math with Genie + 😂
---
Sorry, can’t hold my own water … Spoiler Alert, they buy Genie+ and a ride goes down, so they are given an open reservation for a ride, Rick thinks they got it for free, obvs forgetting thru BOUGHT Genie+ 😂😂
---
That should say “ forgetting they bought “ 😂
They are so thick I love it !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I hate:

Prick thinking he knows everything about everything
Prick marching ahead all the time
Views through the wing mirrors
Sudden increase in seeing their body parts. Prick is always showing his chest recently.
The lies
Not admitting gifts
The constant mispronunciation of everything
Never admitting when things go wrong- thinking hair transplant, plus lots of other things
Their faces
The gesticulations Leighvil does with his fingers
The way they think calorie counting is healthy eating
The Scrounging/ grifting way though go through life
How they never reveal costs for anything
They way they think they are posh, when they are common as muck

I could go on.

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THEM

JACK tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is their caravan situated on the moon..

whys the herpes one making a big deal about these products,

when you can get everything in that trolley from B&M, HB, Tesco's and Asda.
bleeping saddos late in the party again with the Walmart haul .. spending more now with Gail’s money wankers

Reactions: 8
So you're agreeing it's a hit and a miss whether you see anything....so why ask for your money back then??.

Can the patreons get a refund if they don't like what you vlog??,

and if I remember correctly you didn't make it easy for a woman to stop her patreon payments.

You guys really have some cheek going to a different country and slagging a small business off.

If they came to Scotland and done that I would be infuriated.
Screenshot_20231022-134224.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So, they have bought a load of instant mash which they have now decided gives them wind . . . or is that the 20 other ingredients than Nick needs to add to every dish?!
If that video someone shared earlier has been made public early and it has 164 views, it is safe to say that they have that or less of patreons since some of the views will be them watching it over and over.

Reactions: 8
hi Nick… just for you…

The main 7 symptoms of a sociopath are as follows:
  • Lack of empathy and remorse.
  • Disregard for the feelings of others.
  • Manipulation with charm or wit.
  • Poor interpersonal skills.
  • Unstable relationships.
  • Hostility, aggression, or irritability.
  • Lack of morals or conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, they have bought a load of instant mash which they have now decided gives them wind . . . or is that the 20 other ingredients than Nick needs to add to every dish?!
If that video someone shared earlier has been made public early and it has 164 views, it is safe to say that they have that or less of patreons since some of the views will be them watching it over and over.
That was me, when we put it on it’s said 164 views, I thought the KERCHINGA’s got to see stuff at least a week early but according to their Faux Pas this morning they get it the same day as us Joe Blogs just a bit earlier!! and they pay for the privilege 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
We know that from that 164 views, a few are tattlers so let's just say 160 are patreons. There are a few lower tiers BUT the only tier to watch the early vlogs is the Platinum one at £17 per month. Going by those figures, that's £2,720 per month.
---
That was me, when we put it on it’s said 164 views, I thought the KERCHINGA’s got to see stuff at least a week early but according to their Faux Pas this morning they get it the same day as us Joe Blogs just a bit earlier!! and they pay for the privilege 😂😂
Providing it is the video that's going up later, they would've seen it last week.

• Wow
I don't think they get any more views if you watch it more than once.

If you watch it 50 times, I think they only get the 1 view.

They do get more advert money though, each time you watch.

Reactions: 6
We know that from that 164 views, a few are tattlers so let's just say 160 are patreons. There are a few lower tiers BUT the only tier to watch the early vlogs is the Platinum one at £17 per month. Going by those figures, that's £2,720 per month.
---

Providing it is the video that's going up later, they would've seen it last week.
You beat me to it I was going to post this lol it’s shocking and they don’t need the money now bleeping wanking cunts !

You beat me to it I was going to post this lol it’s shocking and they don’t need the money now bleeping wanking cunts !
When they got the payout,
they could have donated 1 months patreon scrounge to the hospice Gail was in.

Hell would freeze over first.

Reactions: 10
And the fact they took up about 5+ mins filming a storm in Orlando, like they haven't seen rain or lightening before.

FS we get bad weather here all the time,

they would film anything now, just to fill a vlog.

Just watching tonight’s vlog 😂😂 been uploaded to early, think it’s now gone now so not turning it off 😂😂 filmed Friday 29th September
gives you a clue that if its only been watched 160 times before you started, then at best they've got 150 paying patreons on early access.

so their current patreon cash is between £675 - £1950, now if someone can find out how many discord members they have I can drill that amount down more accurately.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.