The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me that picture, the square at the bottom right to me is a window with a blind partly pilled down and they have a torch light shining on his face because obviously they have to be able to film, so I do not think they are lying in this photo.

They lie about a lot, but this one I am not seeing it.

Reactions: 4
To me that picture, the square at the bottom right to me is a window with a blind partly pilled down and they have a torch light shining on his face because obviously they have to be able to film, so I do not think they are lying in this photo.

Sorry but that is clearly the TV screen, you can tell by how its illuminated

Reactions: 5
I can see why the Disney wife’s are lesbians because no red blooded male would go anywhere near them they are truly vile munters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The latest tit vlog of screaming and moaning at Disney features hanger on newbie shout outs with double herpes lips lol,now spread to lower lip,pouty been swallowing the man sausage too much and licking the dribble off his lips or in his case not !!

Reactions: 7
Sharing a kids meal has to be a new low
---
IMG_2645.jpeg
Prick wondering how the wives won on Toy Story mania using his ahem "method" 😂😂😂

some of us took year's perfecting these moves 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the "Disney wife's" ( UK wife's) plan for their channel, once all the Disney vlogs are posted, is that it? that will be the channel dormant till there next trip over haha.

Reactions: 6
I lost it when they mentioned Cameo....

Since when did they start thinking they are 'Celebrities' to warrant having a Cameo page so you can pay them for a shout-out?

More so who the duck are the 14 people enabling them by paying them?

1698002988759.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I lost it when they mentioned Cameo....

Since when did they start thinking they are 'Celebrities' to warrant having a Cameo page so you can pay them for a shout-out?

More so who the duck are the 14 people enabling them by paying them?

View attachment 2525769
Who the chuff would take advice from these two and pay for said (probably incorrect) advice!?!?!?

Reactions: 10
The way that Vicky stares longingly at Prick is quite unnerving(!) they’ve basically based their whole holiday around these two twats- what a couple of saddos.

Reactions: 6

Ah yes, I can see it now!
I stand corrected......but they are still cunts

Oh and as I forgot to crop the image from my other insta I am now blocked on that one too......such sad losers, proves they read here though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Oh and as I forgot to crop the image from my other insta I am now blocked on that one too......such sad losers, proves they read here though!
Hello you pair of pricks!
Remember when you lost your camera on a ride? Or the time you spent $46 to swim with alligators in the dark? How about the time you weighed your diy shed on wheels and it weighed over the amount?

Hahahaha. Do us a favour and stop youtube and get a real job you pair of rats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yes, Tattle lives rent free in Rick & Lee’s head, which is great news coz normally they charge for everything!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
#46 Nick, Leigh, Emma and Kathy Bates. She'll be getting the Hammer when they try to leave by the gates.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.