The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post in their group about Disney pricing out “average families”. It’s always been a luxury holiday for UK people. How many “average” people do you know who can afford Orlando? I know prices have gone up lately but they have since opening day. If you can afford
to drop 10k on a holiday as some have said in that thread then I don’t suppose paying $5 a day extra for parking will make much difference. There is actually one woman in there who said she won’t go anywhere else on holiday if she can’t go to Orlando. Stupid bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pouty maybe you should shut the duck up so that we can listen to the calm sound of nature at night.

Reactions: 7
And what was aww that pish aboot "We have never done a park with the Bazza's ever"? They've been in the parks with them loads of times.

Reactions: 11
That bit in the Kayak felt like Prick and Leehee had gone dogging, but forgot it was a car thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“It looks like something you’d see on artwork in IKEA“

(this was a compliment) 🙄

bleeping hell, that Wife, the big one who looks like she’s done five rounds with Tyson Fury, was playing a guitar and SINGING on the dock 😐. WTF was that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Enjoyed that slog immensely. Always makes me smile when they have a tit time. All that cash spent too. Must’ve hurt them. Oh and they recommended it to their butch sisters so it was a double whammy 👍🏻 The Orlando ‘experts’ fucked it. I’m also disappointed that the alligators just swam by. Would’ve it been too much to ask that they treated themselves to a midnight snack, or two?

As mentioned above schools of dolphins 😂😂😂 Dumb and Dumber strike again. I can almost excuse the bald wimp as he almost knows he is clueless but Mr Alcohol prides himself on knowing his tit. Never known someone who gets so much wrong. Was even mocking Baldy for pretty much nailing the place name they were. Maybe need to take a step back and listen to yourself you thick bleep. You pronounce just as much wrong.

As Baldy mentioned - it’s very very dim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Odds on that Prick made a complaint and asked for his money back from that Kayak Tour.
Would be a different story if it had been gifted it would have been amazing! we were howling at the comment Leigh made about the full moon and not knowing when it would be.. Nick didn’t fancy any of the desserts on the menu, fast forward 2 minutes and he’s having one, I’d be embarrassed to put that vlog out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was the bowel of puke prick had in Denny’s. And why does the man child with every meal have to stick his fork in pricks meal to try it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.